View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 07:26 AM   #100
Blindsparky

[emoji870] I'll be an eaton tester, i bought a m45 quiet a while ago with plans to custom build brackets for my m44 but work and other hobbies have gotten in the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterM52 View Post
Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well. Apologies for those waiting, its my final month here in NZ before I return back to Germany in December.

Supported Superchargers:

So the Superchargers to look for are AMR500, SC14 (both types will work) the Eaton M45 from the Mercedes & Mini IIRC...the Eaton M62 from the Mercedes as well as the Eaton M90 from the Jaguar. the GM 3800 M90 wont really work as its too big, the M90 is also a retro fit. the Setup has recently been tested on a M40 in Australia so that motor is also retrofit supported. Those looking to surpass the DASC Kit will have to look at the SC14 or M90. Basically Small body Eatons will work fine.

There is of course a black project that hasn't been released. That allows the mounting a 2.8L supercharger to their 1.8L engine.

there has been some installation videos:

Currently all the prototype kits have been sold out, One kit is going to Marius in Norway who has recent troubles with his car, hes a very patient fellow, due to my move and me living in a small town, the mail is collected rarely and there has been some delays in shipping, all who did order the prototypes will have them before Xmas.

We are entering full production of the SC14 and AMR500 Setups in December and January and will be available from the HMW Site. We can take preorders for them next month. Small discount for forum members.

I will need a few Eaton Prototype testers in the future as well.

Thank you for all your support! I am grabbing my second Ti in Germany next year, they are really fun cars to drive, specially with the Z rack, I prefer the fee to them over the regular E36. [emoji2]
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Blindsparky; 12-06-2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Unfinished
Blindsparky is offline   Reply With Quote