View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbcnu24 View Post
Thanks for any info on the DISA Valve wiring schematics. Please post any diagrams you may have. What I am needing is what the pin outs are for the DME, and which pin is in fact necessary for the DISA Valve retrieving signal wire.

You see, my DISA valve is missing this signal retrieving wire and only has a ground wire. My car used to be supercharged, and that has been removed, and so did that necessary retrieving wire went along with it. The car has never seen it's OEM optimal state of being once the DASC was removed. So I have to fix this and I need all the help I can get! Thanks everyone in advance.

Perhaps that signal retrieving wire goes to something else before the DME. Who knows, but perhaps there is a novice that can assist myself and possibly others in the future! Thank you

Got your visitor message:

You can get all the wiring schematics from DME to anywhere on the car from the Bentley manual. If you don't have the manual you can download a PDF of the manual if you do a Google search. PDF file should be right under 100mb. If you don't have a Bentley and can't find the download let me know and I will post the wiring and pinout for you. If you want me to spoon feed the information to you I will need year, model and DME number like a 667 would be a 1996 and a 668 would be 1997-forward.

Let me know if you need any further help?

Edit: sent download link over PM. All E36 owners should have this manual.

John Smith
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote