View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 AM   #1
SDKmann

Default Might stay with a ti, Ive got questions.

Well I know I should search but that would eliminate the possibility of asking further questions and most of the time I search I dont get the specific answers Im looking for. Ive been saying it for a while but time is drawing near for the current ti to go. Lately I guess Ive become sentimental about ti's because Ive been dreaming of another. So I have a few questions, sorry if they've been asked before but please put up with me, Ive done the same for others. Ok, I remember that a member put vader headrests on his seats and they became cloth leather hybrid vaders. Do all sport interiored cars have seats like this or is this only possible with club sport cars? Question two, does anyone have numbers for cars that were made without sunroofs? Id like a non-sunroof car but Im not sure how realistic that is. This is a long shot and a very newbish question but does anyone know the numbers for the most powerful M42 and M44s on record? Has anyone put E36 rear suspension on a ti? I know the ti is called inferior because of its E30 rear suspension and I would like to know if it is possible to change this. This is all I have for now but Im sure Ill have more questions later. Thanks in advance guys.