EveningCrane

Default FS: 1995 BMW 318ti Club Sport (Red) **SOLD**

1995 BMW 318ti Club Sport SOLD!

5 Speed Manual

132,360 miles

Hellrot Red / Millpoint Red Cl/Lth seats
Club Sport package
Electric Sunroof
Premium Audio System (CD changer does not work)

Asking $4500 OBO

Always garaged, a good southern car that was never exposed to salted roads (Atlanta GA & Las Cruces NM) hence no rust.

Original owner - well, technically, there have been two owners since it was my company car (I picked it out subject to a maximum allowance; they bought it). When I left the company (ING / Life of Georgia) in 1998, I purchased the car from them. The car has always been in my possession since the day it left the dealer's lot.

No accidents, one cosmetic repair for a parking lot dent to one of the front fenders in 1996 or 1997. I can't remember which fender and it is impossible to tell which one it was by looking at the paint.

Clean title

No modifications

Completely driveable and dependable - my spouse, who frequently travels for work, drives it to the El Paso Airport (45 miles each way) on a semi-regular basis.

Air-conditioning, heat, windows and sunroof are fully functional

Link to more pictures: http://vcrane.gotdns.com/bmw/bmw.html

Known issues
Headliner is sagging in spots
BMW logo missing from 3 of the 4 wheels
CD changer does not work
Oil seepage – minor seepage shortly after it’s been driven, none after it has been stationary for a bit
Scratches on front driver-side bumper and on passenger side rear bumper/skirt … (see last two pictures from link above)
Scratches on bottom of front skirt … (enlarge front view picture to see them)
Link to carfax report: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...EA80845F2F0ECE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	DriversSide1.jpg Views:	652 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	12433  

Last edited by EveningCrane; 04-08-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Car Sold
EveningCrane is offline   Reply With Quote