View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
318ti_Portugal

Default DASC driving experience

Hello...

How are you doing?
Can someone with a dasc please post their driving experience?
I've search the forum and found lots of things about the dasc, performance, upgrade stages, etc... But I found nothing on what I'm trying to know.
How is it to drive a ti with a dasc?
Does the dasc change the engine character? Or is the engine still a BMW engine, but with more punch? When you installed the dasc, how do you describe the first time you went for a drive?
Does the car lose it's NA feel too much? How is throttle response? Still NA? Or does it have lag like a turbo car? Does the car still rev happily to the red line?

I'm sorry for all this questions, but from what I read, the dasc is starting to appeal to me, but I really want to understand the driving feeling of the car, rather than just the raw performance numbers.

Thanks!

regards!
MODS: Staggered M Kontours; Mtec Side Trim with M3 badges; Mtec Steering wheel with Airbag; M3 Modified Shift Lever; M3 Leather Shift Knob, Leather Centre Arm Rest; Euro Clear turn signals; M3 Electric and Heated Side Mirrors; Cat replaced by straight pipe; Mtec Rear Bumper; E36 M3 Front Brakes with EBC Drilled and Slotted Rotors and EBC Red Stuff Pads; Vader Seats. More to come!

My Picture Gallery:
http://www.318ti.org/gallery/showgal...r=1407&cat=500
318ti_Portugal is offline   Reply With Quote