View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
1995ticlubsport

Default 95 Club Sport - Jet Black

1995 318ti Club Sport for sale

VIN: WBACG5328SAM53571

Okay, I’m reposting now that I’ve been able to accept the fact that I’m just not going to be able to drive my beloved Club Sport very much as the arrival of my daughter has relegated me to four-door cars for the foreseeable future. The car is in great shape, but needs a little TLC. I am the second owner and have plenty of maintenance records. However, I was able to have additional maintenance work performed by a good mechanic here in Charleston. She has 168,xxx on the clock and has been my daily driver. I purchased it in Maryland in 1999, where I lived until 2004. Since 2004 it has been in Charleston, SC.

I'd really like to sell to an enthusiast and avoid the ebay/craigslist scene.

Price: $4,250/best reasonable offer

The Good:

It’s a black Club Sport and in great shape!
Limited Slip Differential w/ fresh fluid
A/C is fully charged
New shocks, struts, rotors and brakes in April 2011 – less than 8,000 miles on them since installed
Supersprint Exhaust – cat-back and not too loud! (Note: valance has been cut slightly to allow for wider exhaust)
Turner Motorsport Street Short Shift
K&N Cone Intake
All seats are in great shape – no tears and just reasonable wear on the bolsters
Good rubber on the 225/50/16 stock wheels
Great steering alignment/balance
New window regulators
Minimal rust! Just a small bubble on a single wheel well
Comes with BMW rubber floor mats for the front seats
Factory pin striping is in very good condition

The Bad:

Sunroof vents, but the sliders need servicing.
She’s going to need a new clutch and/or universal joint soon. She is fully drivable, but power transfer from a stop can be a little rough at times (but not all the time).
Lower windshield needs weather stripping. I cannot detect any leaks, but the part needs to be replaced.
Passenger side mirror does not adjust electrically (I’m trying to track this down)
Hatchback struts should be replaced

The Ugly:

Headliner is sagging and needs to be replaced
Minor dings in paint and a bit of fading/wear
Minor dings and scrapes on wheels
Stock radio was replaced with aftermarket in 1999 - works, fine but isn't stock
Rear exhaust valance was cut to accommodate SS exhaust

Disclosure: This car has had two minor cosmetic repairs to the rear valance and front spoiler. Both repairs were cosmetic only – no structural damage, just new plastic parts.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures.

Updated interior pictures posting this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3291.jpg Views:	785 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	14193   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3292.jpg Views:	719 Size:	60.5 KB ID:	14194   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3281.jpg Views:	731 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	14195  

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3282.jpg Views:	703 Size:	119.6 KB ID:	14196   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_3286.jpg Views:	719 Size:	118.3 KB ID:	14197  

Last edited by 1995ticlubsport; 08-21-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: updating info
1995ticlubsport is offline   Reply With Quote