View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #43
Bobbak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondnik View Post
at first i thought this whole 'project' was a spoof on what peple are doing to trucks and hondas, and the ridiculous praise was part of the joke, but then i realized this is for real and barfed a little in my mouth. my mouth still tastes the way that box looks.

seriously why the praise? brushed on paint and wires all over the trunk? seriously, is this a middle school project for special kids where everyone gets a ribbon?

if you want to do something do it right or don't bother. it has nothing to do with budget but personal aptitude and this speaks volumes about who and what you are.

giv me a few weeks and ill post some more pics and ill let you be the judge of what it looks like even though i really dont giv a f*uck what you think
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote