View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 06:39 PM   #5
city

I agree with media pusher.. lol very well said. The handling on the car is amazing because its a bmw also I have been upgrading like crazy and its nice to stand out above lame civics and all the typical cars that are done up. I have people in awe when I drive my beemer and get compliments all the time. I think civics are overrated and I actually laugh whenever I see one done up, even if it could be faster than mine. I wouldn't trade my car for anything. I'm only 18 and already have owned 2 beemers + my current one and before that had a 2002 lancer, I have driven many many cars and Im already turning into a BM head for life. IMO nothing compares. Take it for what its worth, if you do end up getting the 318 im sure we'll be seeing you alot more on this forum because all the answers to your 318 questions are here.
DASC•Custom Black Leather Interior w/ Silver Inserts•AC Schnizter:Pedals/Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle•Aluminum Gauge Faces•Alpine Speakers/Tweeters•Custom False Floor System•K&N Filter•Hi-Flow Z3/ti 97’•M3 Clutch•Lightweight Flywheel•Turner Motorsports SSK•H&R Race Springs•Racing Dynamics:Front Strut Brace/Sway Bar/Shocks/Bodykit/Rear Spoiler•Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors•Supersprint Exhaust•19” Seducer Wheels•M3 Mirrors•Clear Corner Lights/Side Markers•Euro Taillights•DZUZ Fastened•3.73 LSD
city is offline   Reply With Quote