View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

No worries Sean, been meaning to call you anyway. Picked the bike up on Sunday, the seller was a true enthusiast and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I couldn't be happier. He threw in lots of extras including a serialized factory stand, a hardback Haynes service manual as well as a Ducati shop manual, all of the service records, all of the original parts that were replaced with carbon fiber including the stock exhaust and a biposto tail section(rear seat). Gave it a quick detail yesterday, but plan to remove the fairings and give it a complete engine scrubdown. I've wanted this bike ever since I laid my eyes on one in Sicily, but couldn't afford it. Spent years looking for this exact model, this exact color, with these exact options. Didn't expect to find one in this condition for such a reasonable price though. Over the years I've came across several yellow ones, two seaters, molested bikes owned by kids and non "S" models with the ugly 3 spoke wheels. The seller made a great point, "you get what you pay for" and he couldn't be more right. I kind of sensed that he was attached to it and he wasn't going to just let it go to anyone.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote