View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #7
ti3

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansol View Post
how bad is the damage? i might be interested in the whole car depending on whats good on it and such. i'm local too
The damage isn't that bad upon first glance, but I think the accident torqued the frame, so there is buckling on some of the panels, which for each panel individually probably would be easy to fix if you took it off and were putting it on another car or something. The motor and interior are good, but it depends on what you are looking for on the car... all the glass is still good, the airbag didn't even deploy, so that's fine, do you have any specifics on what you are looking for so I could check it for you? that would definitely give us both a better idea and I could tell you in more detail and maybe get some pictures when I get back from vacation and I can find my camera hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas View Post
would love the engine, but was also wondering if the wheels were damaged up real bad, you said body/suspension so I'm guessing they also got messed up?
two of the wheels are fine but the other two are damaged enough that you probably wouldn't want to use them, and apparently they don't make my rims anymore. though I really like them. However, the tires are all practically brand new, and they are all fine.