View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
Rutherford

Vehicles
Default SOLD :Parting '96 318ti auto base - no sunroof - 170k hit in rear

I have a complete car minus a few parts and the engine and engine accessories. Hit in rear, bent rear subframe and trailing arms. Interior is light gray cloth with a few stains that I will try to clean up and post pics soon. Exterior was factory red, resprayed blue. All wheels are warped, no spare. Car was drivable when we removed the engine. Great front body clip (minus passenger fender), auto tranny, front suspension is worn, but all there. All windows are good, I can ship anywhere, just be patient as I work, and have a new baby girl that take a lot of my time. I will accept paypal with fees added to prices. All prices OBO, and we can seperate some parts, but will try to sell in groups first.

Rear 4.44 non-lsd diff $75 + shipping

Complete light gray interior - front and rear seats, door panels, and rear side panels, with rear cargo cover, no trunk mat available. We can deliver within reason from Louisville or Lexington, KY or meet if you pay for gas and beer. $250

Front suspension - worn right and left struts, control arms, crossmember perches, CABushings, and front brakes. $150 + shipping 97 328i ABS Module - great condition / tested $60 + shipping

PM me or email my2002broke(at)yahoo.com for other parts requests and availability. My name is Will and my partners name is Ben on the email address, the car is at his house and he is doing most of the parting.

I will be posting up some more parts for e36 models.
Pics are here with other e36, e30, '90s Subaru, etc... parts for sale.

http://s753.photobucket.com/albums/x...as_auto/Sales/

I will try to keep updates on parts sold. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Rutherford; 12-12-2011 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Interior Pic
Rutherford is offline   Reply With Quote