View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #1
96silver318ti

Default Parting out 96 white 318ti base auto m44 motor *new pics*

ATTENTION! Going to the yard either tomorrow or wednesday Dec 26-27. ANY REQUEST WHILE IM THERE?

Edit: this is not a sport model. I was told it was. I checked the vin and it's not. I'm sorry for the confusion. more pics down the page.
I would like to make a run to the yard on monday because i need to pick Weezer up something. so if theres more request, ill be right on top of them.

Hello all. I've recently been laid off and looking to make a little money. a junk yard about 25min away just got a fresh 96ti. the motor is almost all there, and it has a lot of good body panels. but if anyone needs anything, (i need a few things for my car too) then im willing to work out deals and get these parts. im going to take some pics of the car and post. sense the yard owns it, i can only go there during business hours(so i cant call on the weekend if you need a part and ask how much) but im willing to work with people to try to get them what they need, get the junk yard some money, and put a little in my pocket. i have a pretty good relationship with them at the yard(as ive been a car fanatic for 9 years) so i think i can make good deals. if anyone is looking for anything, then i can do my best to figure time, cost and shipping, and try to make as cheap as possible. if i end up with a list of things, then the yard gives me a good discount and we all save. so, lmk anything you are looking for.

thanks for listening, and ask away and ill respond as fast as i can while working with the guys at the yard.

Last edited by 96silver318ti; 12-26-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: found out its not a sport. SORRY
96silver318ti is offline   Reply With Quote