View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 05:57 PM   #9
Ultraviolet

Well is was a nice night in the garage and I got pretty far along.

Here are some pics:

AMR 500 installed with all the piping completed. Note* at the moment we are mainly using ABS plumbing pipe and silicone automotive tubing. If all goes well I will look into getting items fabricated.

We closed off the PCV valve by Disconnecting the valve cover hose and the PCV at the back of the manifold. I put a small filter on the valve cover hose and plugged the one coming out of the PCV...sorry image to come.

The Throttle Body we installed upside down and custom made a new throttle cable hanger and basically reversed the action on the throttle lever. This was actually pretty easy and it put the throttle cable in a very natural position and gave us lots of adjustment opportunities. (Used some aluminum L to fabricate).
To tell you the truth we could not figure out a different way to do this without getting a new longer throttle cable)

Using the Extreame 90 silicone tube we got the Throttle Body to attach to the rest of the air system that was directed down into the front fender...took a few ties at finding an air filter that would fit. (Longer and Thinner ended up working)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	Unknown-7.jpg Views:	223 Size:	90.2 KB ID:	18220   Click image for larger version Name:	Unknown-10.jpeg Views:	209 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	18221  
Ultraviolet is offline   Reply With Quote