Thread: hi guys
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 06:53 AM   #5
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Turbos are great! Best bang for your buck IMO. Our motors are a perfect platform for a custom turbo setup. Especially the higher mileage m42's & m44's. They're so popular here in the states, almost every member here is running a turbo. A BUDGET setup should be good for atleast 400rwhp. It'll cost way less and produce twice the horsepower that an s50/s52 ever can. I was running 60psi on stock internals and homemade parts, but I decided to scrap that project and move onto bigger and better since everyone else was doing it and I wanted to be original. Welcome aboard, be sure to update us with your progress!!!

Edit; BTW, just ignore all of the nay-sayers who try to crush our hopes and dreams by saying that it's a waste of time and money.

.... huh? lol....
i smell... hmmm.... saaar.... sarcasm...

welcome to the org. PICS?

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote