View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
M-technik-3

Vehicles
Default 96 M-tech Sommerville Mass 2800 5 spd black

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4810304785.html

Quote:
For sale is my 96 BMW 318ti. I bought the car a couple of months ago, did all the maintenance including water pump, thermostat, drive belts oil change, transmission oil change as well as the diff fluid. Also installed brand new control arms, sway bar links and ball joints. The car drives perfect .Cleanest interior you'll find in a car this year. Sitting on BMW M package 17" wheels with brand new snow tires. Nothing at all wrong with the car. I bought it wanting to do a e36 m3 swap but that's not going to happen anymore. I'm simply selling because I have students loans that I need to pay for and keeping a 3rd car is out of the question for me. I hate to see it go but I have higher priorities in life at the moment. I've also installed a brand new new pioneer headunit along with infinity speakers all around. No ticks no oil consumption. The motor and the 5 speed getrag tranny and clutch are healthy. I can assure you that. The car has brand new headlights. When I bought it, the car it had a dented hood and fender. I found used ones and got the front end resprayed with a euro spec clear coat. I've got new brake pads in the box. Haven't installed them because the pads on the car still have life left on them. This car is very very clean for the year inside and out. You wont regret it. I'm into the car for almost 3600. But I know I cant get that back. You can gain from my loss. Call or text me at 617 412 6298.
NOTE: This is not mine so Please don't contact me. I posted it because maybe someone is looking and had not noticed it.
M-technik-3 is offline   Reply With Quote