View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 09:37 PM   #14
handballallday

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetime4one View Post
I have very little in the way of knowledge surrounding the coupes and sedans. I'm sure that it will be a joy to own and modify, as many have done it in the past.
Two things I see in this ad that worry me. Boy racer stickers and a child car seat. Kids destroy the interiors of cars. And, Boy racers destroy the outside. I could be wrong...these are simply opinions. lol
your observational skills have come a long way young Jedi. HAHA thanks. All of that makes absolute sense. And yes whether it's a 325i coupe or a 318ti(definitely leaning towards this one), it will be another simple modded weekend joyride.

i can already picture my hopefully silver 318ti dropped on H&R springs and Borbet Type A's with meaty tires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBMWs View Post
+1! For sure..... Looks clean. Worth a look. For the 94 325i Sedan my son and I renewed to solid shape, it ran us just under $3k which was inclusive of the shell. We replaced motor, tranny, suspension and wheels.

I'll remove all my stickers before I sell one. ��
man that just sounds awesome to enjoy wrenching with your son and building a car at that!!! Was it for him? Do you guys still have it?
91 MX-5 Miataz - Silversurfer - Weekend Bandicoot
96 5-speed 2dr RAV - Purple baby monster - New Daily
handballallday is offline   Reply With Quote