View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #3
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwconnect View Post
wow crazy!! pictures or didn't happen :P welcome back sir
No pictures sorry. I walked out with no shirt on and my pockets pulled out to show I was not a threat. Cops were real cool and didn't even cuff me on the ride to the mental ward.

I would expect any police to come to a call for man with gun held up in house and drunk to come prepared for a shoot out. I had 4 of them with full gear and SKS or AR rifles, One with a shot gun.

The police around here know me very well and walking out in shorts only with my pockets pulled out let them know I was unarmed and willing to do anything they asked. The cops here are very cool to me and I fully understand their concerns since they know my gun collection. If I was really crazy and lost it I could have squeezed off a head shot a block away from my house with the 30/30 but I'm not that kind of person. I've never be a violent drunk, just happy and stupid when drinking.

I'm getting to old for this drinking crap and I have children to worry about now so it is AA meetings everyday and no drinking one day at a time or I will loose custody of my kids to foster care which will destroy me mentally.

Just glad to have the divorce filed and a good plan moving forward.

Thanks for all the kind words, John S
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote