View Poll Results: Rally's or Ihop ALSO VOTE TO START A LIST
Rally's 7 30.43%
IHOP 10 43.48%
COUNT ME IN, ILL BE THERE!! 13 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 04-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #16
HuGo

lol. Well it all depends on the driver. If you dont know the area, you can have some serious sh!t happen to you. Say we are going fast, and the person behind you doesnt know the area, and you have to slow down, that person behind you will slam into your tail. So if we go, i say we take it at an average speed and distance.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:59 AM   #17
Mothman

Vehicles
Default Pick a canyon

I agree lets pick a canyon now to give others time to drive it and get a feel for the canyon before we go as a group. Anyone know a good camera person? I will go to the Art bldg at campus tomorrow and try to make a friend (wink) Let's pick a canyon. I have not done any LA canyons only the Hwy 74. Does it matter I will take a spin in the one we pick this weekend to get my baby and I used to the turns. (safety first)

Outie,
Mothman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI View Post
lol. Well it all depends on the driver. If you dont know the area, you can have some serious sh!t happen to you. Say we are going fast, and the person behind you doesnt know the area, and you have to slow down, that person behind you will slam into your tail. So if we go, i say we take it at an average speed and distance.

Mothman

[SIGPIC]
Old 04-17-2007, 05:34 AM   #18
HuGo

We can do angeles crest. I kinda want to drive by the beach too. Maybe on a second meet.

So what does everyone want to eat?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:55 PM   #19
M3_KILL3R

lol im in vegas right now and im on 318 hahah well ya angeles crest for sure and ya lets take it slow for ppl to get used to the canyons up there. its true you can cruise it and its still fun as hell!! i have a cousin REALLY good at camera shyt and editing ill tell him to tag along and take a good vid of us. Hows that sound???
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI View Post
We can do angeles crest. I kinda want to drive by the beach too. Maybe on a second meet.

So what does everyone want to eat?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:09 AM   #20
30yrMbr

Vehicles
Default Canyon Run sounds fun

I would be interested in taking a spin too. I have driven Angeles Crest many times, and it is a fun drive. As far as when, May 12/13 I'm instructing at the San Diego Driving School at Buttonwillow. May 20th is the LA Chapter Clean Car contest at the Queen Mary in Long Beach - Joint event with MINI's and Porsche's. May 26th might work, but I have to be in Big Bear on the 27th. June 2/3 I am putting on the LA Chapter Driving School at Willow Springs, that is when I usually take Angeles Crest to Lancaster, beats Hwy 14 in time and fun both.

Monday the 28th of May would be a good day, or the 2nd and 3rd weekend of June.

Too much to do, Not enough time to do it all.

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/54...27_clipped.jpg
Old 04-18-2007, 05:59 AM   #21
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
lol im in vegas right now and im on 318 hahah well ya angeles crest for sure and ya lets take it slow for ppl to get used to the canyons up there. its true you can cruise it and its still fun as hell!! i have a cousin REALLY good at camera shyt and editing ill tell him to tag along and take a good vid of us. Hows that sound???
Hey you know, lets cruise from LA to Vegas and back LoL. Thatll be sweet if in the near future we can organize a Ti drive to vegas, stay there and come back together in one line going 80mph

I WANT ALL SOCAL TI'ERS IN THIS MEET!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-18-2007, 11:33 AM   #22
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Count me in on the meet. I'm still working on some smog issues with my car, but if it's running I'll be there.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:26 PM   #23
planetace

Finally a TI Meet!!!
Niiice I'm in!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #24
HuGo

Heres what im thinking...

We meet at Ihop at 11am/12pm at Glendale. We eat up, hang out, what not. If you guys dont want to eat at a restaurant, we can also go to Rally's Burger in Glendale. From Glendale we take the 2N to go towards Angeles Crest. I am not to sure how far into the canyons you guys want to go. Im thinking 15 miles go, bust a b!tch, come back down again. Get some great pictures and shots up the mountain. From there im thinking it would be before 4pm still and we should head down to the beach. We should drive past Santa Monica (on the 10 freeway) going passed Malibu (ive never been passed Malibu) and maybe well find some nice spots to take pics too. Then drive back and hang out at Santa Monica for a little bit and from there, we can just hang out, take it to another place, or we all go home.

I understand its a lot of driving and gas, but every when do we get to do this. Maybe we all go through the canyons and some of us continue going to the beach. I would really like for all of us to hang out the whole day.

Im also open to suggestion to where we want to eat or how we are going to take the cruise.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-23-2007, 02:32 AM   #25
M3_KILL3R

That sounds greatt!! oh well 1 tank of gas $40, 1 set of brakes - $100, spending time with other TI members - priceless hahahahha

no but i have a GREAT idea i got my car from Redondo beach and i LOVED that placee!!!! great nice lil town. We can go out there in the morning get new pics down chill for a bit. Theres this greatttt restaurant called "Good Eats" .....best breakfast ive had! We meet there at 10 have breakfast and chill then drive down to either the malibu canyons or the angels crest canyons mess around take pics and either call it a night or go down to burbank have some more food and more chilling........thats my idea lol
Old 04-23-2007, 02:42 AM   #26
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
That sounds greatt!! oh well 1 tank of gas $40, 1 set of brakes - $100, spending time with other TI members - priceless hahahahha

no but i have a GREAT idea i got my car from Redondo beach and i LOVED that placee!!!! great nice lil town. We can go out there in the morning get new pics down chill for a bit. Theres this greatttt restaurant called "Good Eats" .....best breakfast ive had! We meet there at 10 have breakfast and chill then drive down to either the malibu canyons or the angels crest canyons mess around take pics and either call it a night or go down to burbank have some more food and more chilling........thats my idea lol
Theres a restaurant there in redondo beach where i LOVE to go eat some shrimp. Its really good but it gets packed! Well unless its a cold day it wont, lol.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-23-2007, 02:59 AM   #27
30yrMbr

Vehicles
Default Ti Meet ???? What Day / Date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
Heres what im thinking...

We meet at Ihop at 11am/12pm at Glendale. We eat up, hang out, what not. If you guys dont want to eat at a restaurant, we can also go to Rally's Burger in Glendale. From Glendale we take the 2N to go towards Angeles Crest. I am not to sure how far into the canyons you guys want to go. Im thinking 15 miles go, bust a b!tch, come back down again. Get some great pictures and shots up the mountain. From there im thinking it would be before 4pm still and we should head down to the beach. We should drive past Santa Monica (on the 10 freeway) going passed Malibu (ive never been passed Malibu) and maybe well find some nice spots to take pics too. Then drive back and hang out at Santa Monica for a little bit and from there, we can just hang out, take it to another place, or we all go home.

I understand its a lot of driving and gas, but every when do we get to do this. Maybe we all go through the canyons and some of us continue going to the beach. I would really like for all of us to hang out the whole day.

Im also open to suggestion to where we want to eat or how we are going to take the cruise.
What day, date is this going to be?

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/54...27_clipped.jpg
Old 04-23-2007, 03:06 AM   #28
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30yrMbr View Post
What day, date is this going to be?
Ill let you guys know. I still need to get my car first.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-23-2007, 03:51 AM   #29
M3_KILL3R

i think i know where your talking about...the shrimp is fresh daily right? place is bombbbbb so its Redondo beach?? im really down for that especially good eats you guys will die for that breakfast there....and because its a beach side restaurant it hits much better too. The date lets make it a Saturday so we can spend the whole day knowing people wont have plans and what not.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:24 AM   #30
HuGo

Yea for sure saturday. And i dont know about redondo, in my eyes, it isnt really a beach Its nothing like Venice. NOW THAT is a beach. HaHa.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread