318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,026,249 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
teetime4one

Vehicles
Default Who's Your Favorite Forum Member?

Hands down...CoolJess76
He's never afraid to toss up the
Ya wanna do this? Alright
Ever seen himtype? Too funny!

and for the record...my boy Pauly is a close second.

Sean
1995 Active
teetime4one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
black98

I would agree cooljess76
black98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #3
wolferj-RIP

Hmmm...

I hereby take the 5th. You know, that self incriminating thing...
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

We all have our moments Honestly, sometimes I feel like the forum jerk. Well really honestly, not just sometimes ALL THE TIME. It seems like whenever a thread gets closed, it's always because of me or I'm somehow involved. I've tried so hard to bite my lip. Sometimes when I see absurd stuff being posted, I'll wait until someone else notices and says something. But it doesn't always work out and I feel compelled to speak out. I'll tell you, Steven should just ban me or put me in time out. Maybe then I can get my swap done

All BS aside though, I love all of you guys like a family. Pauly always has perfect timing with his hilarious comments. Roadrash, well you just have to meet him in person to understand why he's so funny. Speaking of JMJ, where is that guy, anyone heard from him lately? xJohnboyxxx, he's always kicking someone's ass, getting his ass kicked or having things shoved up his ass. Wolferj, whenever I'm down I just think of you with a chihuahua standing on top of your head. Bu.ti.ful, REALLY funny guy. But Neal only posts in the found on the internet thread. Eurohb, things always seem to be falling off of his car, but he can rock any mod and pull it off well. Lazoh, if he's not kickin it with famous rappers, he's travelling the world on "business". I keep expecting him to show up in a Lambo. Bluebimma, this guy KNOWS HIS STUFF. I heard he did a complete engine swap during a 30 minute lunch break! BMW_hatchback, Cedric keeps reminding me that I'm lazy. Yeah, we get it Ced, you're a handsome artist Steven, the guy that pays the bills. I hope everyone here gets the chance to meet Steven in person some day. We've only met in person once, but if you want to meet a truly down to earth person, a gentleman who's passionate about cars, Steven is the man. We can't thank this guy enough. Same goes for 30yrmbr, Roger has the cleanest ti I've ever seen, along with about 6 other BMW's. His whole family shares the passion and it's an absolute blast to hang out with this guy and his lovely wife at meets and events. They know everyone! Josh thesk8ingmidget, miss him. Mallard, he's still around. He's actually pretty funny. Philly and pnosker were both cool cats. 96cali, Phil's a cool dude. Sold his car to 3.2ti. YoungNikolai bought VROOMCP's ride, both great guys. PetitWC, Dahamler, Bullmand, trickiekid, yoda, angel318ti, fellow vets, all great guys. Bobbak, we nerd it out from time to time. Marv17, Jimmy Jaimito79, HuGo, saintse36, Maverix, Jean H.318ti and so many others. We haven't even mentioned the brains of the operation yet: CirrusSR22, Dave45056, cali-ti, Moghaun, L84thsky, campaiar and too many to list...

But let's not forget Sean and Cindy Lou. You guys brought tears of joy to the forum with an epic tale of two lovebirds who made the best of a terrible situation after losing everything, fighting to get it all back and letting all of us feel like we're part of your lives. Not to mention you sent Joey to the prom, I'm pretty sure we've gotten Brendan laid and then there's Zippy... Zippy's story is biblical!

Last edited by cooljess76; 05-06-2012 at 06:44 AM.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
tiFreak

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
I'm pretty sure we've gotten Brendan laid
not to take away from the happy, feel-good vibe this thread has going, but... nope

as for me, I love you all equally
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #6
teen ti

Vehicles

all you guys are great and i feel like I've gotten to know you guys just by reading your posts and such on here. and then theres GrandpaTuner...... with whom i have some pretty good late night BS times. you guys all rock

teen ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiFreak View Post
not to take away from the happy, feel-good vibe this thread has going, but... nope

as for me, I love you all equally
Alright Brendan, here's another one of my "sure to get you laid" tips. When chicks look at you, they're not really looking at your physical appearance. I mean they are, but what they're really looking to see is how you carry yourself. You can't go around with bad breath and boogers hanging out of your nose, but I've picked up more chicks when I'm dirty and sweaty. People always think pretty boys get the girls, but that's not always true. The thing is, you really only have about a minute when you first meet a girl to impress her. After that, she's already made up her mind. It's a numbers game with girls. The less guys they sleep with, the less slutty they feel about themselves. So we got that going against us. The other thing is money. A lot of girls won't even give you the time of day unless she thinks you have money. If you're talking to a girl and the first thing she asks you is what do you do for a living, avoid her at all costs. Basically she's a hooker in denial.

Girls like guys that are confident, funny and A LITTLE crazy. Not like "rob a liquor store crazy", but more like "get a tattoo on a moments notice crazy". When you see guys with girls and wonder what he did to get that girl, it's simple, he caught her attention and sparked her interest. Some girls have low self esteem and just need someone to come up and talk to them. Other girls just want to be listened to. One thing guys and girls have in common is that we all like and want to have sex. Girls are just a little more particular when it comes down to who they're willing to have sex with. Guys, it doesn't really matter. Get me drunk enough and I'll have sex with anyone. Remember it's a numbers game. A girl is more likely to hook up with an ex-bf if it means keeping her number lower than her friends. Which reminds me, if a girl is hanging out with a bunch of her friends, your odds of you hooking up are really slim. The last thing they want is to have their friends judging them. If she's really interested in you, she'll eventually get away from her friends long enough for you to approach her.

So... What can we do to improve the odds? First and foremost, go where they are. Parties, clubs, whatever. Second, get their attention. But do it in a good and casual way. Don't go stumbling up knocking drinks out of their hands, burning their hair with your cigarette or make them feel awkward. Do something funny. I wear shorts all the time and once in a while I'll roll them all the way up to my crotch and pull my shirt down over them so it looks like I'm not wearing any pants. Do this in a bar and you'll get lots of laughs. Plus, not being afraid to embarrass yourself reflects confidence and makes you seem like a funny and likeable guy. Third, determine if they want to be talked to or listened to. Most girls want to be listened to, but not to the point that it makes you seem boring. Remember, be funny, but not annoyingly funny. And finally, seal the deal. DON'T WAIT! I've been c@ckblocked so many times because I waited too long to seal the deal. Obviously you're not going to get your freak on in the middle of a party or a crowded bar, unless it's one of those kinda parties (see my other post about college chicks) So ask her if she want's to sneak away for a little ummm... If she says no, be cool about it. Don't just stop talking to her, she still might be interested later. Generally you could tell if a chicks into you within a few minutes of talking to her. If her answers are short and she's not smiling or laughing at your jokes, then get another drink and move on.

Ok, so now you're probably thinking I wasted your time telling you a bunch of stuff you already know. Here's what I want you to do. A little homework assignment. And I'll note that this has worked for me. I used a megaphone that I stole from the cops down in Panama City on spring break one year, but a traffic cone or a beer bong funnel will be suffice. Go to a party. Don't show up early, make sure the party's been going for a while and the girls have already had a couple of drinks.

Now here's your chance to get every girls attention all at once. It's all about making an explosive entrance, getting their attention and leaving a lasting first impression. Take your traffic cone or megaphone with a siren if you have one, and yell into it "ALRIGHT, WHO HERE WANT'S TO FCUK?" Then slam a beer and smash the can on your head. Proceed into the party and start having fun. Now let's look at the checklist. So far, you've gotten girls to notice you. You've proven yourself to be confident, funny and a little crazy. You've let them know that you're looking to have a good time and hopefully get laid. And most importantly you've left one hell of a first impression. This automatically bumps you ahead of all the other douchebags at the party!

Later on, break out some smokey smoke, maybe rip a leg off your pants and tie it around your head. Shotgun a few beers, maybe a kegstand or two, beer bong, beer pong etc. Don't get too wasted, once in a while look around and see if girls are checking you out. Chances are, they've been checking you out since the moment you walked in the place like a BAWZ. In fact, you won't even have to go up and talk to any of them. Just go out and piss in the backyard a few times and hang out where there's not too many people once in a while and I guarantee girls will be coming up to you and you'll at least get a bj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen ti View Post
all you guys are great and i feel like I've gotten to know you guys just by reading your posts and such on here. and then theres GrandpaTuner...... with whom i have some pretty good late night BS times. you guys all rock
I knew I was forgetting a bunch of people. Spidertri-very knowledgeable. Familytruckster, in case anyone is too young to remember, watch National Lampoon's Vacation. That's what this guy is sliding around an autox course in GranpaTuner and jca, always posting helpful stuff. Noneone2, Russ and I can talk eachother's ears off. Platanos, another vet and coolest dad on the planet! Frederic "Bozola", very helpful member.

Last edited by cooljess76; 05-06-2012 at 09:21 AM.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
teetime4one

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post

Now here's your chance to get every girls attention all at once. It's all about making an explosive entrance, getting their attention and leaving a lasting first impression. Take your traffic cone or megaphone with a siren if you have one, and yell into it "ALRIGHT, WHO HERE WANT'S TO FCUK?" Then slam a beer and smash the can on your head. Proceed into the party and start having fun. Now let's look at the checklist. So far, you've gotten girls to notice you. You've proven yourself to be confident, funny and a little crazy. You've let them know that you're looking to have a good time and hopefully get laid. And most importantly you've left one hell of a first impression. This automatically bumps you ahead of all the other douchebags at the party!

Later on, break out some smokey smoke, maybe rip a leg off your pants and tie it around your head. Shotgun a few beers, maybe a kegstand or two, beer bong, beer pong etc. Don't get too wasted, once in a while look around and see if girls are checking you out. Chances are, they've been checking you out since the moment you walked in the place like a BAWZ. In fact, you won't even have to go up and talk to any of them. Just go out and piss in the backyard a few times and hang out where there's not too many people once in a while and I guarantee girls will be coming up to you and you'll at least get a bj.
It's 6:45am and I have managed to laugh myself to tears. I feel it tho Pauly...you can pull this off without hesitation! just remember to dent the can a little bit as you hurl it towards your dome...that'll allow it to smash down without knocking you out.
I keep laughing as I visualize you ripping your pant leg off and tying it around your head. Even that Goth chick from HS would be all over that. lol
This is hands down the best advice I have ever read about how to get laid. You can do it buddy!
Remember the latex glove filled with water in your auto shop class? Kind of feels like that.

Sean
1995 Active
teetime4one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #9
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetime4one View Post
Hands down...CoolJess76
Agree!
But not to take away from the many, many others who contribute.
Attached Images

BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
tiFreak

Vehicles

sadly, I don't like alcohol or parties, kinda throws a wrench in that whole plan
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
Crashaddict

Vehicles

Cooljess(self explainitory), johnboy(finger in butt thread kinda says it all) bluebimma(really knows his stuff)eurohb(I admire his irreverence) teenti(that thread where you were talking about getting laid in your car with your father responding(I think) was classic, plus its nice to see some young people on here)

Eurotary 313ti-Rx coming soon.....soon is a relative term
Crashaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
black98

This is to funny

Sent from my Blue ti
black98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #13
slow_ti

I have been a little MIA for updating my car and such because of work and school. I truly do love this forum all of you in it. I know I can be a immature 17 year old that can be a a$$hole but i appreciate you all dealing with it haha. Jess is one that stands out most. He will always answer a question I have and is always a great help. I love when he comes back with a long response that leaves someone speechless. Bryan (eurohb) is a goof ball that is fun to text sometimes. I usually like to wake him up cause he has a 3 hour time difference. All in all. I love coming to this forum.

Last edited by slow_ti; 05-06-2012 at 05:13 PM.
slow_ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #14
teen ti

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashaddict View Post
teenti(that thread where you were talking about getting laid in your car with your father responding(I think) was classic, plus its nice to see some young people on here)
yea, that was an interesting one to explain to the parents, they figured that me and the girl partook in such activities but neither they or my gf's parents could figure out how, well they finally got their answer. usually my dad is never on here so i didn't think anything of posting it

teen ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashaddict View Post
<snip>plus its nice to see some young people on here)
I like it that there are older folks here too.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote