View Poll Results: Rally's or Ihop ALSO VOTE TO START A LIST
Rally's 7 30.43%
IHOP 10 43.48%
COUNT ME IN, ILL BE THERE!! 13 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 04-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #31
///M318ti

IM in............ just tell me when i live in pasadena...........
Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 PM   #32
HuGo

Yea dont worry. But im not seeing to much feedback if my plan is alright about the food and drive?

Man i cant wait to get my car back. My room is full of crap laying around everywhere.

-CF Hood
-Headlights
-Rotors
-MAF
-Pulley
-4 boxes of rims
-Intake
-Foglights
-and a buncha extra engine parts.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:36 AM   #33
HuGo

This is for anyone who lives near the Glendale/Eagle Rock/Burbank Area.....M3_Killer and I are going to meet at Rally's in glendale for a quick mini meet for anyone else who wants to come. Itll be this wednesday around 3 o'clock so just for anyone who lives in the area and wants to come hang out really quick and eat. I guess well be planning the meet for the bigger one and for the drive. So just post up if youd like to come for the mini mini meet.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:56 AM   #34
M3_KILL3R

people come to the mini meet its gonna be chill get to know each other before the real meet so we dont waste time at the real meet asking stupid questions lol
Old 04-25-2007, 03:23 AM   #35
HuGo

For anyone who wants to come to the mini meet, itll be tommorow (wednesday) at 3pm at Rally's Burger in Glendale. Brand Ave & San Fernando.
If youve been to glendale and youve been on that one street wheres full of dealers in each block and each side of the block, your in the right street. Keep doing down and youll see rally's. Or if you know the area, there used to be a Kmart and theres a sex shop on that street (san fernando), keep going down and youll see rally's right before you hit Los Feliz (where best buy is). Anyway, M3_killer and I will be there.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #36
HuGo

Just a bump if anyone decides to go today.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-27-2007, 01:05 AM   #37
planetace

Damn did I miss the meet??? How did it go? Any pics????
Old 04-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #38
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetace View Post
Damn did I miss the meet??? How did it go? Any pics????
dont trip u didnt miss the REAL meet but u did miss the mini meet that me and hugo had...no one came that day and im starting to believe no one is going to come to the real meet. Any one who lives in the area or remotely close i want u at this meet!!
Old 04-27-2007, 01:48 AM   #39
M3_KILL3R

so far were at 6-7 people that want to go for sure...BUMP everyone who knows that they are coming FOR SURE tell us plz
Old 04-27-2007, 05:58 AM   #40
HuGo

I just hope the real one works. Cuz seriously, i mean......

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #41
lazoh

You guys have a date for the real meet yet? I'm also planning on going but I travel a bit and I'm hoping I can fit it in. Let us know dates.
Thanks guys and don't be discourage about a wednesday meeting at 3:00 PM, I figure some guys are working and some other did not want to fight traffic. How abut another mini meet for tis saturday??
Old 05-01-2007, 05:29 AM   #42
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
You guys have a date for the real meet yet? I'm also planning on going but I travel a bit and I'm hoping I can fit it in. Let us know dates.
Thanks guys and don't be discourage about a wednesday meeting at 3:00 PM, I figure some guys are working and some other did not want to fight traffic. How abut another mini meet for tis saturday??
we tried the mini meet and only hugo and i showed....now if we can get ATLEAST 4 more people that want to go for sure we can have another mini meet on the date were still planning that but prepare to have it end of may n up to mid june
Old 05-01-2007, 05:40 AM   #43
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Any of you guys going to bimmerfest?I live about 20 miles south of Santa Barbara, so if you're coming up this Saturday we should meet up here in Ventura. I won't be able to stay very long since I have to work that night, but I'm definately going. As for the mini meet, I probably won't be able to make it but when we do the BIG Socal Ti thing, I should be available. Anyway, let me know if anyone want's to meet up in Ventura between 7:00-8:00am. Bfest starts @ 9:00am. Get those Ti's washed and waxed friday evening!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:42 AM   #44
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

BTW, I believe "clex" is going up friday night, so he should have a spot for us.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:11 AM   #45
HuGo

Im getting closer to getting my car. My dad is going to find out tommorow how much longer. After that, ima throw on my new rims, exhaust, brakes and maybe do the tuning for the SoCal Meet. I was hoping to find an LSD but no luck, still waiting for panzer.

If anything, end of may beginning june.

FEEDBACK PLEASE ON THE PLAN!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread