318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,007,793 Views
View Poll Results: Would you give the MASC a try and buy their kit??
Yes 12 23.08%
No 19 36.54%
I'm scared its a rip off 8 15.38%
Nope, im going DASC 13 25.00%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 02-11-2006, 02:13 AM   #31
SDKmann

We couldnt trash you if you didnt give us any material.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:18 AM   #32
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKmann
We couldnt trash you if you didnt give us any material.
yea!!! thats great.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:20 AM   #33
cali-ti
aka Stabby

this has to be one of the funniest threads ever ...
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

2002 X5 4.4 Sport Package, 53.5k miles
Current Mods: e46 m3 steering wheel
Old 02-11-2006, 03:42 AM   #34
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali-ti
this has to be one of the funniest threads ever ...
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
Old 02-11-2006, 07:59 AM   #35
angel318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
I dont fight with anyone. Just stupid ppl like Dusten and SDK just find something to trash me about. Im in a different thread, and they havent even posted yet, if i post something, there they go trying to start something or make fun. Oh well, i dont really care. But i aint starting anything. I just act retarted after they start thinking they are kool by making fun of what i say.
So you are trying to say that you never jumped on anybody elses thread and made some kind of stupid comment? I remember that being a little different. To me it sounds like you just don't think before you act. Take a second to think about what you say or do can affect others or even yourself.
And Thank you Dusten! that needed to be said. Oh, you can add me to the bashing list! Dusten, SKD, and myself. remember that thread where you said something along the lines of "Look he cant even spell doors". Like I said before... think before you act!
Old 02-11-2006, 09:07 AM   #36
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel318ti
So you are trying to say that you never jumped on anybody elses thread and made some kind of stupid comment? I remember that being a little different. To me it sounds like you just don't think before you act. Take a second to think about what you say or do can affect others or even yourself.
And Thank you Dusten! that needed to be said. Oh, you can add me to the bashing list! Dusten, SKD, and myself. remember that thread where you said something along the lines of "Look he cant even spell doors". Like I said before... think before you act!
see that thread again idiot. Like i said, i dont start nothing. I start saying stuff after when ppl say things about me or what i put. You started something, and thats when i responded with the you cant spell doors. I dont just go and say, hey dusten you being a engineer is stupid. Its more like if, dusten said "Your career choice sucks" then i would come and say, well engineer isnt any better. So you see, i come in second, not starting it. And i was just using that as an example, i might be a engineer myself but moreover i wont be one.

Just watch someone start making fun of me saying i want to be an engineer.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:09 AM   #37
angel318ti

I'm not WASTING my time with you anymore.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #38
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel318ti
I'm not WASTING my time with you anymore.
Thank You, have a nice day, and GOODBYE!! Thank God ur not wasting your time anymore better for me. Peace!

Man thats great, now you can stay out of my business

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 02-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #39
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
see that thread again idiot. Like i said, i dont start nothing. I start saying stuff after when ppl say things about me or what i put. You started something, and thats when i responded with the you cant spell doors. I dont just go and say, hey dusten you being a engineer is stupid. Its more like if, dusten said "Your career choice sucks" then i would come and say, well engineer isnt any better. So you see, i come in second, not starting it. And i was just using that as an example, i might be a engineer myself but moreover i wont be one.

Just watch someone start making fun of me saying i want to be an engineer.

I don't think you ever have to worry about being an engineer.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 02-11-2006, 08:53 PM   #40
angel318ti

dude... he's a child. don't even bother yourself. he was probably an only child with no-one to play with. just ignore him and he'll go away.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:41 PM   #41
Midnight Autoworks

Yes , I do believe we are wasting our time on this site. Any discount offer is over here, were selling at list price just fine without this site and I think there may be a total of 10 people here who would supercharge their car and can actualy afford it.
Also you guys are extreemly mis-informed about KO and Midnight Autoworks being at all related,the next time were going to see anyone from KO is in court. (your should see there posts on Bimmerforums) I dont think KO has the Kohones to post here.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:03 PM   #42
SDKmann

Yes you are wasting your time here because no one trusts you. Even if you post pics of a nicely made SC and video of your cars I wont trust you until I hear you can be trusted from another member. If you guys really are not part of KO and your SCs are actually something other then a peice of crap then, Ill be sorry for bashing you, if someone can prove that.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:42 AM   #43
angel318ti

let the games begin!
Old 02-12-2006, 09:49 AM   #44
TiPerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
Yes , I do believe we are wasting our time on this site. Any discount offer is over here, were selling at list price just fine without this site and I think there may be a total of 10 people here who would supercharge their car and can actualy afford it.
Also you guys are extreemly mis-informed about KO and Midnight Autoworks being at all related,the next time were going to see anyone from KO is in court. (your should see there posts on Bimmerforums) I dont think KO has the Kohones to post here.

From everything that I have read over on bimmer forums, the consensus is that Joe is "Shady, a Thief, Lier, and an individual that cannot be trusted" Also I am not saying age means everything, but Joe is only 21 years old.

Joe what is your educational background and do you believe that ethics are important?
Old 02-12-2006, 10:31 AM   #45
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKmann
Yes you are wasting your time here because no one trusts you. Even if you post pics of a nicely made SC and video of your cars I wont trust you until I hear you can be trusted from another member. If you guys really are not part of KO and your SCs are actually something other then a peice of crap then, Ill be sorry for bashing you, if someone can prove that.
Lets say everyone agrees with what your saying. Everyone is saying the exact same thing. "i wont trust you until i hear ur trusted by someone else" So that means that someone is waiting for some else. So then everyone on here is waiting on someone. Lets say every 2,500 registered Ti owners is saying same thing *well besides dasc owners* that im waiting on someone else, then that means no one is gonna try this because everyone is waiting on someone.

The only person i know that might take a hit for the team is andy.

If i had the money right now, i would try that stage 3 package with a good deal with that clutch i need and if some how they can come over here and install for me so that i dont mess anything up. Since they are the once who is selling and putting, then i would be able to say, yes buy, or no it sucks. Unfor... i dont have the money, or else i would do it.

I guess what im saying is, we wont really find out until someone can actually do this mod from them.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread