318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > eBay and Craig's list listings

Notices

eBay and Craig's list listings Listings of interest or amusement.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 106,867 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 69,730 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 66,998 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 01-12-2006, 12:38 AM   #1
Midnight Autoworks

Default Midnight Autoworks stage 3 supercharger kit

Ebay auction, Midnight Autoworks supercharger kit stage 3 with software and a water injection kit- check it out.no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bmw-3...spagenameZWDVW
Midnight Autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
andyman7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
Ebay auction, Midnight Autoworks supercharger kit stage 3 with software and a water injection kit- check it out.no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bmw-3...spagenameZWDVW

no reserve yet a 2175.00 starting bid.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #3
Midnight Autoworks

Look at what it includes bro,
Rebuilt Eaton roots supercharger (with new internals) with one year warranty- $795
Manifold, throttle body induction elbo, and intake piping $976
belt routing pullies and belt with tensioner - $179
Water/alcohool injection kit, with 200 psi pump and 2 nozzeles $389
Our plug and play ICM software unit $687
A 3" air mass meter $279
30 lbs injectors $180
k&n intake $52

To get the same power you would have to buy a DASC for $2800, buy a $100 pulley, buy Nick G's stage 3 for $1,200 then buy a dual stage water injection kit for $389
Midnight Autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #4
HuGo

isnt the dasc like 3,000+ ?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:19 PM   #5
andyman7931

Quote:
Look at what it includes bro,
Rebuilt Eaton roots supercharger (with new internals) with one year warranty- $795
Manifold, throttle body induction elbo, and intake piping $976
belt routing pullies and belt with tensioner - $179
Water/alcohool injection kit, with 200 psi pump and 2 nozzeles $389
Our plug and play ICM software unit $687
A 3" air mass meter $279
30 lbs injectors $180
k&n intake $52

To get the same power you would have to buy a DASC for $2800, buy a $100 pulley, buy Nick G's stage 3 for $1,200 then buy a dual stage water injection kit for $389
I'm not arguing price, just didn't want people thinking that it was super cheap only to find that it's more than $2k

I don't know where you are in the development of it, but I'd be interested in a stage 1 kit in the near future if the price is right. I don't want a stage 3 since I'm known to push things and I still want longevity out of my engine.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:11 AM   #6
clubsport95

look at midnights feed back the last positive feed back click on it and see what he bought ohh a used nissan supercharger i smell scam...
clubsport95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:21 AM   #7
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

This is the KO Performance s/c. Even the pictures are from ko performance,i say this is sketchy.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:26 AM   #8
clubsport95

Talking

dasc is the only company i would trust.... not those backyard butchers we all now who they are hmmm... hmmm.....
clubsport95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:56 AM   #9
Midnight Autoworks

For our rebuilt superchargers we have to purchase the cores from someware, we offer all of our customers the option of new or rebuilt the difference is $450.
Belive me, this is not the KO Supercharger kit, Ko is actualy upset and sending us emails asking us not to trash them on the forums and that they have a contract saying we cant sell directly to the public, we may not have a patent but we will go to court over that contract and point out there poor atempt at a coping our kit without permision.
KO Pictures are our pictures, KO doesnt have a shop or a garage, they are located on the 27th floor of an apartment building, they are run and operated out of the owners (John Paul) aprtment, the manifolds they made and shipped were slaped together on his balcony. There web site pictures are pictures that we gave them, notice they had nothing to do with the system the shipped to L8, one of your forum members which, thanks to his pictures is how we found out that were not stalling for payment, that they were shipping there own kits.
Please give us a chance before you shoot us down, the customer who purchased the first ebay kit called and told us he is installing the kit this weekend and will be taking pictures of every step so we will gladly forward those pictures here, I told him about this site and hopefully he will come on the forum and give his feedback.
Also, I need a list of things that you would like to see about the kit, dyno, video etc.. and what should the video include ..a race? a underhood clip?.. please advise.
Thank you.
BTW: more pictures and info added to the site,check it out, if youve already bin there click refresh to get the added info and pics. www.eatonm3.com
Old 01-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #10
L84THSKY

I was impressed with the manifold shown on your website. If you can sell me one like that, with proven software, I'm in for a kit.

Quote:
For our rebuilt superchargers we have to purchase the cores from someware, we offer all of our customers the option of new or rebuilt the difference is $450.
Belive me, this is not the KO Supercharger kit, Ko is actualy upset and sending us emails asking us not to trash them on the forums and that they have a contract saying we cant sell directly to the public, we may not have a patent but we will go to court over that contract and point out there poor atempt at a coping our kit without permision.
KO Pictures are our pictures, KO doesnt have a shop or a garage, they are located on the 27th floor of an apartment building, they are run and operated out of the owners (John Paul) aprtment, the manifolds they made and shipped were slaped together on his balcony. There web site pictures are pictures that we gave them, notice they had nothing to do with the system the shipped to L8, one of your forum members which, thanks to his pictures is how we found out that were not stalling for payment, that they were shipping there own kits.
Please give us a chance before you shoot us down, the customer who purchased the first ebay kit called and told us he is installing the kit this weekend and will be taking pictures of every step so we will gladly forward those pictures here, I told him about this site and hopefully he will come on the forum and give his feedback.
Also, I need a list of things that you would like to see about the kit, dyno, video etc.. and what should the video include ..a race? a underhood clip?.. please advise.
Thank you.
BTW: more pictures and info added to the site,check it out, if youve already bin there click refresh to get the added info and pics. www.eatonm3.com

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
L84THSKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:01 PM   #11
Dredder

didnt the last MA thread get closed? Why are you guys starting a new one.

S50 Swap, Euro 3.5" HFM (MAF), my custom Chip, Cosmo CAI, Custom Exhaust, 6 Cyl. Gauge cluster, 80C thermostat, E46 330 Front Brakes, Powder coated Calipers, Clear Corners, Black Grill, UUC SSK, M3 Front Strut, M3 Front Springs, Powder Coated Valve Cover, ZR3 Laser. and some
Dredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:18 PM   #12
1996 328ti

Vehicles

This one started before it was closed. It's just about the one on ebay.
I'd rather what to hear what MA has to say before continuing.
Besides, the discussion looks like it will be on bf.c
I would urge no one to refer 318ti.org on bf.c unless it really warrants it.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote