318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by kupkake303
Today 06:12 PM
211 Replies, 1,285,753 Views
1999 M3 Swap
09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 395,915 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 12-26-2006, 12:23 AM   #1
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Default What did you all get for X-mas...

Just curious on what people got for x-mas. I didn't ask for anything but got some joke things and a gift card. I got a WD-40 stick which is awesome,you can use that on anything. Got a gift card to Kohls and some Colonge from a store called Neiman Marcus from my family in Hawaii,the colonge is called BVLGARI,never heard of it but it smells awesome. And just got a couple dress shirts for work which i always need,nothing wrong about looking good. Thats about it besides a couple joke gifts,all in all a good day.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:43 AM   #2
GhostRyder

i got a 110 Buck knife, 160gb external hard drive, a dress shirt, radio, some dvds, and money from dad and grandparents, and candy of course, and when my friend ashely come back to town, we are gonna celebrate the holiday break!!

GhostRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:45 AM   #3
jkilla71

Location: Ft Lauderdale, Fl moving to Eastern PA in May of 2007

I bought myself an xbrace, new hawk street pads, headlights and a "Wheel Skin" red& black sterring wheel cover. My loved ones bought me socks and boxers just like they were instructed too.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:49 AM   #4
pootie

Some clothes, several gift cards, a Megiures Car Care Kit (kinda neat).. and some other random stuff.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:53 AM   #5
PettitWC

i got tinted windows from my dad and stepmom, a couple books about california (I'm moving there January 15th) and this neat little organizer thing that holds a bunch of things like phones and ipods and hides a surge protector so you can charge them

and of course some cash and a tie etc..

1997 318ti

'cause I'm a Balla Baby

FACEBOOK!!
MY SPACE!!
PettitWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:16 AM   #6
3DGE

I pod nano, snowboarding season pass at mt hood, Yes the mountain that killed thoes 3 men.

my boss gave me 100$ and a shirt , 100$ towards m3 mirrors

My dad got a surround sound system
3DGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:39 AM   #7
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Also just got a gift certificate to an auto repair shop i go to and some bruins tickets.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

Old 12-26-2006, 05:00 AM   #8
ATF

lol tyler, i cant believe you've never heard of Neiman Nercus or bvlgari, im not really making fun of you, i just find it rather amusing :P

What i got.. Nip/Tuck Seasons 2 and 3, Entourage Season 1, Jarhead, Driving Gloves, Coach picture keychain, a desktop fountain, some Lindt Chocolate and $150
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:03 AM   #9
GhostRyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF View Post
lol tyler, i cant believe you've never heard of Neiman Nercus or bvlgari, im not really making fun of you, i just find it rather amusing :P

What i got.. Nip/Tuck Seasons 2 and 3, Entourage Season 1, Jarhead, Driving Gloves, Coach picture keychain, a desktop fountain, some Lindt Chocolate and $150
hey now, neither have i!

GhostRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:25 AM   #10
ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercitus_Ranger View Post
hey now, neither have i!
I guess I grew up in a more upscale environment where there are a lot of mainstream products.

Coach, Gucci, Armani, Fendi, Diesel, Express, Lacoste, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Bvlgari, Tiffany & Co. and stuff along those lines are big names where I am. Bloomingdales, Macy's, Lord & Taylor and other large department stores are just a hop and a skip away from where I am.

So my apologies, the culture I was brought up in is clearly different, and I just took it more as a rather interesting fact of life than a "unbelievable what a tool" kind of impression

Hope everyone had a good holiday
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:27 AM   #11
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF View Post
I've heard of Neiman Marcus before, i was in the store when i went to hawaii and i ate in there reasturant. They do not have any of those stores in New England as far as i know. As far as the colonge goes i've never heard of it,when i buy colonge i buy a fragrance i've already had for the most part and don't look for anything new.

Neiman Marcus = Needless Markup

Edit: There is one in Boston according to website

Old 12-26-2006, 08:12 AM   #12
robcarync

i got some Armani cologne from the GF and some American Eagle PJ pants with eagles all over them (ralph lauren style if you have seen the pants with horses all over them)

i got 4 window sliders, a fog light delete cover (which apparently come in black now and doesnt match my front grey bumper), an antennae grommet.

i went to Birmingham alabama for the papajohns.com bowl to see my sisters ECU pirates get stomped by USF bulls.

i am also going to atlanta Georgia to see my best friends Virginia Tech hokies stomp U GA bull doggs...

these two road trips are kind of my christmas present too...

and my pops gave me money to buy a new bass guitar off of my friend (new to me at least) ESP LTD bass

and hopefully i will get a double bed for my appartment....when i moved in i took my twin bed with me so i dont have a bed at my parents house so when i come home from college i have no where to sleep lol...

although i really down have a room anymore anyway....it became the 'Guitar Room' and now has a variety of 6 guitars plus my new bass i got and my SG if i bring it home from my appartment so my family has 8 guitars total...

and tomorrow my pops is buying himself a 52 inch HD tv....FUN FOR EVERYONE~
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #13
bullmand

I got one of these (www.scangauge.com). It's very fun. I've only played with it a little bit, but it's showing me some interesting things. The stock airbox apparently does a pretty good job of keeping the intake temps close to ambient. I'm going to do some more in depth experiments later. It's also interesting how much the computer plays with the ignition advance. I also got a Wii, some books and some t-shirts.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:17 PM   #14
tol4o

Blaupunkt St.Louis MP56
R/C Helicopter (yeah I am 28 but the kiddy will be always with me)
Bought myself new cell phone Samsung t629
BMW t-shirt, hat and keychain
Some clothes...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	7646590310_21408.jpg Views:	114 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	2956   Click image for larger version Name:	Y3.jpg Views:	106 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	2957   Click image for larger version Name:	370x400.jpg Views:	110 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	2958  

tol4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:21 PM   #15
Shaggy
Site Moderator

I got a bunch of gift certificates to Best Buy and the Auto Parts store (I spend alot of time in those two places), I got some new jeans and a hat. Now for car stuff...I got a rear diffuser, a rear trunk spoiler, a front lip spoiler and new floor mats all of which are from Bavarian Autosport. It was a fairly good Christmas except for the fact that a bunch of family stayed the night on Christmas Eve and watched me open all my gifts Christmas day!

Nick
1995 BMW 318iC.
Modifications by: Understeer.com, M3 Aerodynamics, Bilstein, Stromung, Turner Motorsports, Bavarian Autosport and Downing Atlanta Superchargers.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote