318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
looove
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
Last post by RichardBug
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
0 Replies, 1,374 Views
Brakes - soft pedal and...
04-14-2024 01:02 PM
Last post by bcp
04-14-2024 01:09 PM
1 Replies, 2,218 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #106
b.u.ti-ful

Yeah, a bit heavy handed to say the least.

As is stuffing the ballot box.

But, remember, the calendar is really the annual competition to see not only who is a good photographer, but more importantly who has one of the top 12 BMW ti's out there!

If we can't get a little heated about that, then what's this site about?

Just plain old car fixing information can be sought out a lot of other places.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
b.u.ti-ful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #107
Marv17

WOW. okay i havent read the pages that accumilated about this subject. im just appauled that someone would try something stupid like this.
i vote #2.
ban ban ban
disqualify this mother.....
and continue with the calendar.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #108
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Maverix, in the photo that you submitted, your car actually doesn't look out of place at all. For a car bearing the cheap and tasteless mods that yours does, (hubcaps, hood scoop, rally stripes etc) I'd have to say a field of dead grass in someone's backyard is right on the money.

All insults aside, your reputation on this forum was shot a long time ago. After reading your posts claiming that people are always complimenting your hubcaps, police officers complimenting your tacky headlights, naming your car after a disease, your attraction to hideous mods such as altezza taillights, fiberglass bodykits, M3 REPLICA mirrors with LED indicators contradicted by your interest in an AUTHENTIC Hartge spoiler that you'ld have to hack up to fit the Ti, anything "that makes you stand out like a sore thumb", questioning a member for driving 80mph and in the same thread being caught in a lie saying you drove your car 125mph when we all know the Ti in stock form is incapable, Your seemingly overwhelming knowledge about motorcycles, safety, BMW's and anything else that comes up in one of the infinite number of threads that you've crapped on or hijacked with senseless and/or meaningless posts ie; every for sale thread in which you post "man, if I only had the money..." or "dude, if I didn't have to buy Xxx first...", along with your statement in the '09 Calendar thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverix View Post
I'll do whatever it takes to be a part of this, even if I come in last place.
You've proven yourself to be immature, a liar and it doesn't surprise me one bit that you'ld try to pull some stupid sh!t like this.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #109
HuGo

Well put jess.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #110
bmwpelican

hey HuGo im not here to say it was you, or mavrix for that matter. but what im saying is you gota look at both sides. and i dont know any history about anyone on here since ive only been a member for 3 months.
bmwpelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:28 PM   #111
spidertri

Vehicles
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Maverix, in the photo that you submitted, your car actually doesn't look out of place at all. For a car bearing the cheap and tasteless mods that yours does, (hubcaps, hood scoop, rally stripes etc) I'd have to say a field of dead grass in someone's backyard is right on the money.

All insults aside, your reputation on this forum was shot a long time ago. After reading your posts claiming that people are always complimenting your hubcaps, police officers complimenting your tacky headlights, naming your car after a disease, your attraction to hideous mods such as altezza taillights, fiberglass bodykits, M3 REPLICA mirrors with LED indicators contradicted by your interest in an AUTHENTIC Hartge spoiler that you'ld have to hack up to fit the Ti, anything "that makes you stand out like a sore thumb", questioning a member for driving 80mph and in the same thread being caught in a lie saying you drove your car 125mph when we all know the Ti in stock form is incapable, Your seemingly overwhelming knowledge about motorcycles, safety, BMW's and anything else that comes up in one of the infinite number of threads that you've crapped on or hijacked with senseless and/or meaningless posts ie; every for sale thread in which you post "man, if I only had the money..." or "dude, if I didn't have to buy Xxx first...", along with your statement in the '09 Calendar thread: You've proven yourself to be immature, a liar and it doesn't surprise me one bit that you'ld try to pull some stupid sh!t like this.
This man speaks the truth.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
spidertri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #112
lazoh

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post

All insults aside, your reputation on this forum was shot a long time ago. After reading your posts claiming that people are always complimenting your hubcaps, police officers complimenting your tacky headlights, naming your car after a disease, your attraction to hideous mods such as altezza taillights, fiberglass bodykits, M3 REPLICA mirrors with LED indicators contradicted by your interest in an AUTHENTIC Hartge spoiler that you'ld have to hack up to fit the Ti, anything "that makes you stand out like a sore thumb", questioning a member for driving 80mph and in the same thread being caught in a lie saying you drove your car 125mph when we all know the Ti in stock form is incapable, Your seemingly overwhelming knowledge about motorcycles, safety, BMW's and anything else that comes up in one of the infinite number of threads that you've crapped on or hijacked with senseless and/or meaningless posts ie; every for sale thread in which you post "man, if I only had the money..." or "dude, if I didn't have to buy Xxx first...", along with your statement in the '09 Calendar thread: You've proven yourself to be immature, a liar and it doesn't surprise me one bit that you'ld try to pull some stupid sh!t like this.
AMEN!!!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #113
angel318ti

OK I know he isn't well liked. I know other members that were/are like him. Let Steve clear this up and whatever comes out of it then you can bash/ban/ridicule all you want. but innocent until proven guilty .... right?
angel318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #114
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel318ti View Post
OK I know he isn't well liked. I know other members that were/are like him. Let Steve clear this up and whatever comes out of it then you can bash/ban/ridicule all you want. but innocent until proven guilty .... right?
In my eyes he's guilty until proven innocent

LoL. That line is from a movie.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #115
themightyquinn

Guilty. He should be out for sure.

Current euro: Black MkIII VW Gti VR6
themightyquinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #116
angel318ti

Ok I feel ike I held my tongue long enough.... Hugo... who are you to judge people. Especially when it comes to entries for the calendar contest. You do not have a fan base in this forum for the exception of those that know you personally. You come across very arrogant and spiteful. Does this really affect you so much as to skip class and make it your sole purpose? I tried to reason with you through PM last night to just drop it and leave him alone but you insist on showing your a**. LET IT GO!!!! Those of you encouraging him, you are only adding fuel to the fire.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #117
Bobbak

i agree, if we were in maverixs situation im sure that we wouldnt appreciate hundreds of people "grilling us" we should just drop it and move on, and we dont even know if he did make those accounts maybe someone else made them and voted for him to set him up.

its just a calender for gods sakes its not the presidential elections
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #118
jgrimm

.....I think I'm gonna have to buy a different BMW model because I have seen way too many fags on this site with ti's. Maybe M3 owners dont act like children......Or maybe i'll get a wagon, I'm sure soccer moms dont even bitch this much or cause this much drama.

Current Mods: DASC, Depo 5000K Projector Headlights with 6000K Predator Chromiums, BavAuto Sport Springs, 17" Mille Miglia rims, 225/40 Falkens, 10" JL W3 Sub, Clarion APX1300 Amp, M3 Shifter (33% Less Throw), 8% Tint, M Lip, AC Schnitzer pedals, Carbon Gauge Bezel, Black Emblems, Clears All Around, Doubled up Break Lamps, Corner Light Delete, License Plate Delete.

Waiting to be installed: Bilstein Shocks/Struts with Heavy Duty Supports, Head Gasket and Spark Plug Seals, New ABS Sensors.

Future Plans: Smaller Dasc Pulley, NickG Stage 2, Supersprint Exhaust, Lower Temp. Spark Plugs, Heat Wrapped Hoses, Self Designed/Made Rear Spacers, Interior Swithches for Angel eyes and DRL's, Carbon Engine Panels, Custom Sub Box Located in Tool Kit, and anything else I come up with.
jgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #119
angel318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrimm View Post
.....I think I'm gonna have to buy a different BMW model because I have seen way too many fags on this site with ti's. Maybe M3 owners dont act like children......Or maybe i'll get a wagon, I'm sure soccer moms dont even bitch this much or cause this much drama.
sure shows your maturity level. should I help you search the classifieds?
Old 09-30-2008, 11:37 PM   #120
jgrimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel318ti View Post
sure shows your maturity level. should I help you search the classifieds?
I wasn't referring to you bro.

Current Mods: DASC, Depo 5000K Projector Headlights with 6000K Predator Chromiums, BavAuto Sport Springs, 17" Mille Miglia rims, 225/40 Falkens, 10" JL W3 Sub, Clarion APX1300 Amp, M3 Shifter (33% Less Throw), 8% Tint, M Lip, AC Schnitzer pedals, Carbon Gauge Bezel, Black Emblems, Clears All Around, Doubled up Break Lamps, Corner Light Delete, License Plate Delete.

Waiting to be installed: Bilstein Shocks/Struts with Heavy Duty Supports, Head Gasket and Spark Plug Seals, New ABS Sensors.

Future Plans: Smaller Dasc Pulley, NickG Stage 2, Supersprint Exhaust, Lower Temp. Spark Plugs, Heat Wrapped Hoses, Self Designed/Made Rear Spacers, Interior Swithches for Angel eyes and DRL's, Carbon Engine Panels, Custom Sub Box Located in Tool Kit, and anything else I come up with.
jgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote