318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,011,128 Views
View Poll Results: Technique Tuning Group Buy
M44 N/A software: $219 plus S&H 30 49.18%
DASC Stage1 software: $399 plus S&H 8 13.11%
DASC Stage2 software/injectors: $749 plus S&H 7 11.48%
DASC Stage3 software/injectors: $849 plus S&H (customer provides the HFM and intake system) 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 03-14-2006, 02:12 PM   #106
FATHER

hi,,Dustent, my name is fernando, (i don't write much english...)_ i from puerto rico and i buy the charger than sale in www.eatonm3.com (stage 2) i pay 2800 yesterday via money orders, and i have a some information very good for you, ovehere in the oland exist the oscar velez tunning center, yhere is in aguadilla these people is the responasable of the software of downingatalanta charger and eatonm3 software, the good news is that thay also have a tranny chip for the automatic the web is www.oscarvelez.com the phone number and other contact information is there,,,i like to help in everything and i promes to upload many pictures of my ti when tha charger arrive and mount it.. thanks for your reading... fernando

Mods: Some plastic parts, ///M Wheels and me
Old 03-14-2006, 02:37 PM   #107
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHER
hi,,Dustent, my name is fernando, (i don't write much english...)_ i from puerto rico and i buy the charger than sale in www.eatonm3.com (stage 2) i pay 2800 yesterday via money orders, and i have a some information very good for you, ovehere in the oland exist the oscar velez tunning center, yhere is in aguadilla these people is the responasable of the software of downingatalanta charger and eatonm3 software, the good news is that thay also have a tranny chip for the automatic the web is www.oscarvelez.com the phone number and other contact information is there,,,i like to help in everything and i promes to upload many pictures of my ti when tha charger arrive and mount it.. thanks for your reading... fernando
Thanks FATHER, I'll check it out. Don't worry about your english, we have some native English speaker that don't talk as well as you do!! I left a message for them, let's see what they can do.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 03-14-2006, 02:44 PM   #108
FATHER

ok, thanks for reply

Mods: Some plastic parts, ///M Wheels and me
Old 03-20-2006, 02:45 PM   #109
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

I didn't get a single response to this GB, so looks like it's dead. The SR20 swap looks better every day now...

'99 Dinan M3
Old 03-20-2006, 04:40 PM   #110
stormos

SR20 belongs in a nissan drft slag, let's keep it that way

get a second car....
Mods: • Magnex Cat-Back Exhaust • Smoked Corner Lights + Repeators • M3 17" Wheels • De-Baffled Air Box • AC HandBrake Handle and Gear Knob • DEPO Euro Epsiloids + Predator Chronium Rings • Chrome Interior bits •IE Poly-Urethane RSFMs • Kenwood Power Series Audio • Powder Coated e36 325 Front Callipers • Sports Seats
Old 03-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #111
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormos
SR20 belongs in a nissan drft slag, let's keep it that way

get a second car....
Why have two cars when you can combine the best of both into one?

'99 Dinan M3
Old 03-20-2006, 06:50 PM   #112
stormos

Because the sr20 is built for nissan drft slags (S13, S14, S14a, S15), the supercharged m42 is built for the ti!

besides, you could compete in D1 if you get good

think of the sponsors!
Mods: • Magnex Cat-Back Exhaust • Smoked Corner Lights + Repeators • M3 17" Wheels • De-Baffled Air Box • AC HandBrake Handle and Gear Knob • DEPO Euro Epsiloids + Predator Chronium Rings • Chrome Interior bits •IE Poly-Urethane RSFMs • Kenwood Power Series Audio • Powder Coated e36 325 Front Callipers • Sports Seats
Old 03-20-2006, 06:51 PM   #113
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Because the sr20 is built for nissan drft slags (S13, S14, S14a, S15), the supercharged m42 is built for the ti!

besides, you could compete in D1 if you get good

think of the sponsors!
Think of the women!!

'99 Dinan M3
Old 03-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #114
stormos

exactly! sees you drifting in the sr20 powered nissan, then sees you picking her up for dinner in the ti. she thinks "WOW" what a guy!!
Old 03-20-2006, 07:27 PM   #115
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
exactly! sees you drifting in the sr20 powered nissan, then sees you picking her up for dinner in the ti. she thinks "WOW" what a guy!!
LOL

'99 Dinan M3
Old 03-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #116
stormos

.........just don't tell the current missus of coarse....
Old 03-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #117
Mothman

Vehicles
Default Group Buy

Beging a full time student, hurts the wallet, so pricing is very important. A group very helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
I'm not saying it's not worth it,if i had a DASC i'd be down for it. I was on the site last week and i noticed there was no price for stage 3 just on 2. I was just trying to throw out a price ranger for people. But if there is a group buy then the price would be a little cheaper.

Mothman

[SIGPIC]
Old 03-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #118
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothman
Beging a full time student, hurts the wallet, so pricing is very important. A group very helpful!
I seem to be the only person interested in actually PURCHASING the software.

26 people voted on this poll, saying they were interested in purchasing, but when it comes down to it, nobody actually wants to commit. Why even vote then?

I don't think we'll be able to pull off a group buy on the software, sorry everyone.

'99 Dinan M3
Old 05-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #119
L84THSKY

My wallet is always ahead of my mouth. Anyway, does this software do any good without supercharging? How does the install of the software go about, any technicalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustenT
I seem to be the only person interested in actually PURCHASING the software.

26 people voted on this poll, saying they were interested in purchasing, but when it comes down to it, nobody actually wants to commit. Why even vote then?

I don't think we'll be able to pull off a group buy on the software, sorry everyone.

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
Old 05-04-2006, 05:13 PM   #120
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84THSKY
My wallet is always ahead of my mouth. Anyway, does this software do any good without supercharging? How does the install of the software go about, any technicalities?
Check out NickG's website (techniquetuning.com), he does sell a NA software package.

The software does the most good when used with a DASC, since that is what it was designed for.

You don't "install" the software. You send your ECU to NickG and he blasts a new version of software onto it, then ships it back. You should only be without a car for 2-4 days depending on how you ship it.

Maybe next month we'll try this again. I'm ready to purchase the software, but I'd like to save some $$ if we can get a real group buy going.

'99 Dinan M3
Closed Thread