10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 976,451 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 07-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
JDEE_HELLROTi

Default Service: For EWS on all Motors swaps from 96-99 obdII

I can provide EWS swapping without dealer intervention.

There is no need to remove your OEM ews box leave it installed. No need for hunting down and programming other keys and door locks. What a mess it can be.

All that is needed is the Vin from your vehicle and the Dme Engine Computer from the Donor Vehicle that is IT!. When the Dme Engine Computer returns the car will start right up. Guaranteed save lots of money and downtime and hassles involved in swaps and ecu and key coding.

Works Guaranteed Save yourself the hassles of hunting down electronics, towing, fees and expensive dealship service techs.

This will make swaps plug and play for e36 obdII 1996-1999. Works with all engine swaps....

PM For more details on pricing...

Last edited by JDEE_HELLROTi; 07-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.
JDEE_HELLROTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
pnosker

Can you move tunes over too?
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
Marv17

what area are you from? and what programe you using because i'm looking to get it myself soon.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
JDEE_HELLROTi

Marv I highly doubt anyone has about 7k to fork over for the software program license just to edit 1 table. I say its cheaper to get it chipped NO. I wont say who manufactures the software since its over seas and I had to sign documents to get it in my hands. I can do a lot more than I am currently stating. Any Tuning can be done.

EWS is only 1 of those functions and can be done through binary editing and checksumm manipulations. I will be tuning my own Ti soon as I install the v12 Most can get a psop 44 pin adapter and a chip reader, but that is where it will end. Bosch and Siemens are the most well known manufacturers that create DME's for vehicles. They employ sophisticated checksumm calculations through out the binary to ensure there is not any data corruption, if there is corruption the vehicle will simply not start. Which also means if you remove and read the chip and actually manipulate any data there without checksumm correction then the vehicle will not start. My post is not to deter anyone BMW has done that for us all, I am sure there are enthusiasts that will take to the programming level of the vehicle for more. It is not a plug and play solution for tuning. YOU WILL HAVE TO KNOW AND READ where all the maps are in the software. Rpm points, speed limits,fuel tables,ignition table,afm table, and the list goes since you will need to search in binary. There are no predetermined maps done for you. Here is a good one for bmw you must know how to convert to Ki to properly modify the fuel maps. Im sure if you know what Ki is then it will be that much easier for you.

Those with questions and those whom have skills in many programming languages can PM if they have any questions. There is so much more to it, any way enough of my rambles LAterz.......

Last edited by JDEE_HELLROTi; 07-10-2010 at 06:55 PM.
JDEE_HELLROTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
J!m

Vehicles

If you are a stable, reliable source and have pricing better than a dealer's hour of labor to align EWS and DME, I can write your information into my swap manual as a fourth option to the three options in there now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PS if you have additional capabilities 'ready' for re-mapping etc. I am also interested in that.

As you stated, simply 'cracking in' is only the begining...

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
Marv17

yeah, i'm interested in remapping my ecu but would like to see what other work you've done. maybe we can meet up sometime and chit chat?

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote