318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 994,560 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-16-2006, 07:00 AM   #16
318tiRedLeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by durnadupa
I watched that Italy game and though they won, without one call going their way it was probable that Ghana would have tied that game. Italy doesn't hold that same "magic" that Brazil is capable of; they play a style of soccer that for me is boring to watch.

Speaking of Brazil, they didn't play to their full potential against Croatia and got lucky on a few plays that could've lead Croatia to lead the game.
I agree Brazil could have played better but I think that they just weren't all there, if it comes down to a more important game I think you will see the real Brazil
K&N Cone Filter with Heat Shield, Racing Dynamics Strut bar, Blisten yellow sport suspension, Clears all around, Angel eyes, Dinan Engine Chip, Infinity BassLink 10" Sub, Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
318tiRedLeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 08:11 AM   #17
andrewsarg101

Quote:

Speaking of Brazil, they didn't play to their full potential against Croatia and got lucky on a few plays that could've lead Croatia to lead the game.
Yeah Brazil was down on that game. Ronaldo wasn't even playing the field like he usually does and was eventually substituted. Kaka was the only guy doing something for them, but I do think Brazil will take the title again this year. America was supposed to be good this year, but... yeah i think we all know how that is turning out. I really enjoyed the Poland vs. Germany game. It was a really close match all the way through. Germany was able to puch through in stop time to take it though. I was hoping Poland would win... Australia pulled a suprised win against Japan which was pretty sweet. To bad i'm not going to Germany until the end of July...
andrewsarg101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #18
durnadupa

All I have to say is this World Cup is producing some strange results. Ghana dominated Czech Republic giving the USA hope to make it to the Round of 16. With USA's tie (1-1) with Italy we are now in control of our own destiny. Though USA dominated every facet of that game, and played 44minutes with only 9 men we pulled out with a tie (though I think we deserved the win).

Today Ukraine came out roaring controlling the game for the full 90 minutes winning 4-0. All I can say is I am happy with my two teams and can't wait for the next games.
durnadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:50 PM   #19
Sperens

Go Sweden!
I'll be cheering when we play against Germany today.
Old 06-24-2006, 05:54 PM   #20
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperens
Go Sweden!
I'll be cheering when we play against Germany today.
hahahahaha they lost.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 05:54 PM   #21
HuGo

MEXICO IS GOING TO GET SMOKED!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:57 PM   #22
durnadupa

Getting smoked is an understatement. Though the Germany/Argentina matchup looks like it will be a great matchup.

Didn't Sweden miss a penalty kick? I slept through the game so I only know the final score.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:25 PM   #23
Sperens

Yes they did, Henke Larsson blew that one.
Old 06-25-2006, 02:45 AM   #24
HuGo

i already know who is gonna play in the finals

Germany Vs Argen, Argen wins
Italy beats Australia where Switz wil beat ukraine where Swits gets smoked by Italy while Italy gets beaten by Argentina. Thats from the right side, i dont know really know about the left side, maybe Spain VS Brazil for the semis. Ghana will beat brazil though well i hope so

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 06-25-2006, 03:18 AM   #25
grm

viva Germany!!!!!!!
grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:01 AM   #26
durnadupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
i already know who is gonna play in the finals

Germany Vs Argen, Argen wins
Italy beats Australia where Switz wil beat ukraine where Swits gets smoked by Italy while Italy gets beaten by Argentina. Thats from the right side, i dont know really know about the left side, maybe Spain VS Brazil for the semis. Ghana will beat brazil though well i hope so
Argentina is playing Germany in the quarterfinals, there's no possible way they can play in the finals. Also Spain won't be able to play Brazil in semis, if anything they will be playing in the quarterfinals.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:38 AM   #27
HuGo

Quote:
Argentina is playing Germany in the quarterfinals, there's no possible way they can play in the finals. Also Spain won't be able to play Brazil in semis, if anything they will be playing in the quarterfinals.
i know they not playing in finals. Why you think i made 2 seperate paragraphs. First i said, i know who will play in the finals, then i started explaining myself. AAHH DUUHH!!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 06-25-2006, 11:47 PM   #28
bmwman1983

VIVA PORTUGAL 1-0 England is going down
bmwman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:29 AM   #29
durnadupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
i know they not playing in finals. Why you think i made 2 seperate paragraphs. First i said, i know who will play in the finals, then i started explaining myself. AAHH DUUHH!!
You said you know who'd play in the finals, but never actually said who would play. Here, use this the next time you decide to ramble on about who you "know" will win.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bracket.html
Old 06-26-2006, 04:31 AM   #30
HuGo

i go there to look up the info. Finals, Brazil vs Argentina or if my kidding goes right, Argetina vs Ghana.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...