Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 61,041 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 06-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #31
RussianRanger1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneeqinc View Post
Hey this is me. I'll send you my address myself. Not all transactions go well and the last few months I've had a lot of person issues. I'm sorry my life isn't perfect like yours. But I tried to resolve it with you and your one of those people who just can't understand hardship. Well I'm in a better place and I refunded you because it was the right thing to do. No fraud no deception just a bunch of events on my end that made a few transactions go bad. But I've take care of them and you. Before you try and slander a person on a forum reach out find out what happened. Specially when I have perfect feed back. I would have explained my situation and took care of you as I did. But either way. I appreciate your business and I won't slander you as I know you were upset. Just wish you were more of a man. Than resorting to this nonsense. Keep the $50 I'll pm you all my info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just let me know when. You can drop the nose panel off. If I don't get it in the next 2 weeks I'm just going to get PayPal to refund me.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:22 PM   #32
Uneeqinc

Sunday I'll be there. You know it's done. This guy trying to make me look bad. I'll bring the mirrors too if you still want them

Old 06-09-2017, 09:23 PM   #33
RussianRanger1

Quote:
Sunday I'll be there. You know it's done. This guy trying to make me look bad. I'll bring the mirrors too if you still want them

I can't afford the mirrors right now. And I'm not sure what's going on but I'm not getting involved. I just want to nose panel so I can out my car back together
Old 06-10-2017, 12:07 AM   #34
The_Ikon

Quote:
Hey this is me. I'll send you my address myself. Not all transactions go well and the last few months I've had a lot of person issues. I'm sorry my life isn't perfect like yours. But I tried to resolve it with you and your one of those people who just can't understand hardship. Well I'm in a better place and I refunded you because it was the right thing to do. No fraud no deception just a bunch of events on my end that made a few transactions go bad. But I've take care of them and you. Before you try and slander a person on a forum reach out find out what happened. Specially when I have perfect feed back. I would have explained my situation and took care of you as I did. But either way. I appreciate your business and I won't slander you as I know you were upset. Just wish you were more of a man. Than resorting to this nonsense. Keep the $50 I'll pm you all my info

LIES!!! Liar!!!

If my secretary would've reminded me you wouldn't said nothing thief! AND if you had the part you would've sent it liar... Or did you sell it to someone else? If so you lied and deceived me to get my monies by fraudulent advertising something you didn't have. PayPal MADE you communicate with me and they sent me my reimbursements because I showed them your emails liar and they paid me. I have proof you lied and stole my money!

So where's the nonsense or foolishness thief? Nonsense is taking 4 months to ship an armrest that you supposedly had... Nonsense/foolishness is taking $170 and not refunding a customer and having the nerve to say you're opening up a business!

Save your time... I've been contacted since this posting by members with stories about you thief. And 3 concerning your address. No one likes a liar or a thief son.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:15 AM   #35
The_Ikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRanger1 View Post
I can't afford the mirrors right now. And I'm not sure what's going on but I'm not getting involved. I just want to nose panel so I can out my car back together
Run! Trust me if its PayPal you better file a dispute now.

Send me your email and I'll show you proof.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:11 AM   #36
Uneeqinc

Say what want. It was a personal situation that caused me not to be able to ship or refund you quicker. Not going to go into that. And as far as PayPal they asked me to reach out to you first to resolve the issue, but because of the time that past and now I have the ability to use my money I jut thought it more fitting to refund you. My apologies for how you feel but to call me a thief for $170 is nonsense and I do have the problem part again personal reasons. And if you check this all started in January. But it's over now im moving forward and I hope you can get past it. All you lost was time. I almost lost everything.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:05 AM   #37
The_Ikon

Where's my armrest you claimed you HAD when you solicited it to me? You know the armrest that you had to make perfect for me because it had a little crack in it and you want to order another piece to make it perfect?! Where is that Armrest?

If you were going to a crisis... Why accept my money? Promise to send it on Monday then Thursday then next Friday then the base was cracked then sending it Wednesday etc... Yeah right!

Last edited by The_Ikon; 06-10-2017 at 04:48 AM.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:20 AM   #38
The_Ikon

Quote:
Say what want. It was a personal situation that caused me not to be able to ship or refund you quicker. Not going to go into that. And as far as PayPal they asked me to reach out to you first to resolve the issue, but because of the time that past and now I have the ability to use my money I jut thought it more fitting to refund you. My apologies for how you feel but to call me a thief for $170 is nonsense and I do have the problem part again personal reasons. And if you check this all started in January. But it's over now im moving forward and I hope you can get past it. All you lost was time. I almost lost everything.

I've been divorced and lost homes, $250k, Jaguars and I never stole from anyone... So cry me a river.

You are a liar. How could PayPal ask you to refund my money? Lol!!!
The only reason they contacted you was because I filed a dispute liar! Don't you remember that I emailed you first! I have the emails you damn liar! Have you forgotten that? Thief it's my money! Listen to this thief acting as if my $170 is Petty when he's the one who is broke… You need my money you said you almost lost everything so you're the poor one! I don't care if it's one cent I'm not giving it to you by deception thief.

So your "personal" situation made it okay to steal my money and not send a part for FOUR months...? So "your" situation Your hands you spent my money with couldn't text, email me and say you needed more time?

How about this? What about MY situation? My family? My 318ti?

I don't accept dope fiend excuses? It's simple you accepted my $170 and didn't send a part you claimed to have.. And you wouldn't have responded unless I contacted you after months!

Anyone that reads this knows you're full of SH!¥ & a lying thief & I hope no one else trust you with their money.

Last edited by The_Ikon; 06-10-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:51 AM   #39
The_Ikon

Quote:

You made yourself look bad when you stole my money and NOT send me a part for FOUR MONTHS! That I had to get a disputed opened through PayPal. Let's see what the court says..!
Old 06-10-2017, 05:46 PM   #40
The_Ikon

Uneeq Theef...
Old 06-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #41
Uneeqinc

Sorry you feel that way but I never stole anything. You were refunded. And please refrain from this slander.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #42
The_Ikon

Quote:
Sorry you feel that way but I never stole anything. You were refunded. And please refrain from this slander.

Uneeq Theef, You were forced by PayPal to refund my monies that you STOLE from me four FOUR 4 say it slowly thief F O U R months ago. You accepted my monies under false pretense and never sent a part ordered for FOUR months that you claimed you had and promised SEVERAL times to send then SEVERAL times to refund..

Do I need to post the emails here to remind you thief? SEVERAL have requested the emails and I obliged! 😂😎😁😆😂😀.

Answer this simple question thief!

Did you keep my money for four months until you were forced to pay my me contacting you then PayPal? Yes or no

Then 20 days after the case was opened they made you pay right? Yes or no

Four months Uneeq Theef.

I'm done with you thief. For now...
Old 06-10-2017, 08:54 PM   #43
The_Ikon

I want to apologize to the forum for my harsh tone however I'm trying to expose this thief and to save another good member the headache and violation of being a fraud victim from this thief.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #44
Uneeqinc

Ok I guess your not going to stop. Then I'll do the same my way. I asked nicely after you voiced your opinion. But now it will come down to what I do next.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #45
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Work it out.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
Closed Thread