318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 988,723 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-26-2005, 12:48 AM   #1
Clemente

Default crazy in love!

I just had a bad breakup with my girl of my dreams, fu**ing sucks! Been with her for about two years and now all of a sudden she says she needs time! what the hell is that about? any of you understand what the hell chics need time for? Well Sema is coming next month so I hope I can get her off my mind, but lately she's stuck in my head! What do you guys do to get a breakup off your chest so it does'nt hurt? I would have to say Love does hurt! Hard being with someone everyday for 2 years then all of a sudden to nothing! I hate this feeling!
Clemente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:02 AM   #2
cali-ti
aka Stabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemente
What do you guys do to get a breakup off your chest so it does'nt hurt?
if it doesn't hurt, then it doesn't mean much to you. it SHOULD hurt. if she's willing, i would take time to talk to her honestly and openly about what she needs time for and what she's thinking. i think the hardest part of something like this is not knowing what's going on. the only way to get over the pain is to open yourself to it, feel it, face it ... you'll get through it. work on some projects or something in your free time.
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

2002 X5 4.4 Sport Package, 53.5k miles
Current Mods: e46 m3 steering wheel
cali-ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:04 AM   #3
barische

**** a hotter chick than her.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:07 AM   #4
aceyx

how old are you?

i usually put my motorcycle helmet on, scream my face off a few times then i'm over it. as you can tell, i'm a heartless prick.

but i've been known to give salient advice.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:33 AM   #5
Clemente

I'm 21, and thats exactly how I feel is not knowing whats going on. Well my car should be done after SEMA, but maybe those 400 horsies will get her off my mind. Thanks guys! And there are lots of chics in Vegas! we'll see what happens
Clemente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:37 AM   #6
cali-ti
aka Stabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemente
I'm 21, and thats exactly how I feel is not knowing whats going on. Well my car should be done after SEMA, but maybe those 400 horsies will get her off my mind. Thanks guys! And there are lots of chics in Vegas! we'll see what happens
do you see this as a person you'd marry and spend the rest of your life with? if so, i would take the time for things to settle out and see if they'll work out before going and getting some other chick. if it's more of a good thing that your just experiencing for now and don't see a long-term thing, then that's a different story. i guess ... just don't do something rash you'd regret later.
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

Old 09-26-2005, 02:39 AM   #7
Clemente

thats true! I do see me with her in the future hopefully. She's an awesome person and fu**ing hotter than hot.I don't know whats going on!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:58 AM   #8
durnadupa

It seems as though everyone is becoming single, eh things happen. You didn't give many details as to why it happened or what was said. So for all I know you could have done something to piss her off and push her away.

And if all was going well, or at least you taught, and she brought this outta nowhere... Well you may never know, and not to bother you but it very well could be another guy.

Talk to her about it, try to figure out what needs to be done if anything can be done. Let us know...
durnadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:06 AM   #9
maxt

dude...if your going to vegas, do the right thing, get your freak on and go see a hooker legally... you may not get to if you ever get back with her (or find another girl). sorry for the bad love advice, but that's all i have..
maxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:35 AM   #10
AlaskaBlue

Just think about the snail that showed up at your door a few weeks ago, and then think of how amazing your ti will be....now go out and work on it. NOW!!
Old 09-26-2005, 03:45 AM   #11
Clemente

I know it's not another guy, but she has been hanging around her family a lot and I mean all day everyday, so I'm thinking maybe somethings wrong with a family member? she just called and asked me to go stay with her tonight wtf? I will have fun in Vegas so that's something I'm lookin forward to. I need more parts alaska blue I'm stuck! I'm waiting on my custom built tubular manifold from burns stainless, it's titanium by the way! I also need valves, retainers, springs, and gaskets, too much $$$$ maybe I'll find a rich milf in Vegas who will take me in LOL!
Old 09-26-2005, 04:07 AM   #12
cali-ti
aka Stabby

if you can stand it, go be with her and don't even ask any questions about what's going on in her head. let her know you're there for her and that you love her. hopefully she'll take the opportunity to open up.

Old 09-26-2005, 11:26 PM   #13
bmw318tiChic

I am one of those girls that wanted time away from her boyfriend at one point. My reasons were that he was too overprotective and got jealous easily, and I just felt like I wanted space. Sometimes too much of something can be bad, no matter how good it is.
bmw318tiChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:36 AM   #14
aceyx

it sounds like she's got some other stuff going down too, stuff that she might feel guilty pulling you into, or that she just wants to tackle it alone.

just be there if she needs you, and remind her that you're still around in the bad times (leaving a note on the doorstep, just small gestures more of friendship than anything). it could also help if you're in with the parents to just go say hi, offer your help and tell them you miss her. the message usually gets carried along.

if you spent the past 2 years with her, it's a lot to throw away without explanation, so i don't think it's a permanent thing. just give her the space and wait it out by keeping yourself busy.

it's also good because you can kind of step back and re-examine everything.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:41 AM   #15
tonymasone

If I were you Clemente, this is what I'd do. I know she probably knows how much you love your car. So when you get it back with the 400hp, declair to her that you are going to give it to a tonymasone online, just to show her how much you love her and would do anything/give anything up for her I'm sure it will work lol

My 318ti
tonymasone is offline   Reply With Quote