318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 974,699 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 01-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
hotmilk400

Default MISC car parts of sale

Up for sale is some misc stuff from a recent car partout.

I wanted to post it up on here first, but then I am going to put it all on ebay slowly. 318ti members will get a better price since ebay kills me with fees.

Right now, everything is make offer + shipping cost. I typically ship everything Priority mail since I get heavy discounts, but I will give you a range of prices.

Rear View Mirror. – great shape, no problems with the glass.

Front, mid and rear pillars. All grey in color. The mid and rear are perfect, but the fronts have 1 broken clip each. The material on the front is also messed up (not sure how to describe it, actually looks like someone put a layer of something on top of it) easy to replace the material with some spray glue and fabric.

Auto shifter with leather handle (basically looks new) all the stuff you need, cable to ignition and tranny, metal base and the plastic top.

Evap canister (the charcoal canister in the rear driver-side quarter panel)

Steering wheel with or without the airbag. If you want the airbag, the shipping will increase. Legally, I am pretty sure I can only ship with UPS and only if I let them know it is a hazard risk. (ie, shipping cost goes up a lot) the steering wheel looks great, but has a wheel cover on it. Not sure what it looks like under that cover. I assume it is rough, but with the cover looks great.

Grey Sun Visors, great shape, nothing wrong with them.

Window Wiper tank + pump.
No leaks and some hose included (not a lot)

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 01-28-2012 at 03:00 AM.
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
hotmilk400

Instrument cluster (200K miles, from a 97 base model)

passenger side air bag.
also will cost more to ship since it is considered a hazard item.

Heather core pump (pretty sure this is what it is) works.

17 Inch BMW Rims with almost new tires. 9/32 left on the tires. rims are in good to great shape. not bent. From a 325xi. i am looking for $800 OBO since every set i saw is $800 - $900 FOR JUST RIMS. these have ALMOST BRAND NEW TIRES. only 6 months old and still full tread.

Rear Hatch with spoiler. $250 OBO this is the entire rear hatch. Window, wipers, key slot, Spoiler are all included. Hatch looks like it is in perfect shape. no scratches or anything on the hatch. looks perfect. the spoiler LOOKS like it is bolted to the hatch, but i am not 100% sure. the spoiler has some sun damage, but it looks like it could easily be sanded and re-painted. also, on the underside of the spoiler, there is a small hole. (ie, the spoiler needs work, but it is free with the hatch) no shipping

Secondary Air Pump (yeah, seems like i had like 6 of them laying around. haha, last one, i promise)

Catalytic Converter. $300. Great shape, O2 sensors read fine and are included. car has 120k miles. looks like it is in great shape!

Rear side windows + gaskets. Professionally Tinted. $70 OBO takes both.

Driver side door. includes the door/window/regulator/key slot. basically everything except the interior panel. no scratches or dents. i actually have 2 of them right now. both are perfect. $200 OBO.

Rear Bumper, Black. Looks great. 2 available. Best offer takes it.
1 bumper is near perfect with great paint, the other has some sun issues and the paint is a little faded but looks really good overall.

Black Sunroof, Complete. motor/both panels/ and screws are included. basically everything you need. no leaks and motor was never removed so they line up perfectly. no problems. inside panel is clean but a little dirty. the outside is perfect black shape. Was looking for $250, but [B]i will consider every offer[/B].

Steering wheel column. ignition to the steering rack. all parts needed. includes 2 keys! RF ews receiver, ignition. i have a standard black steering wheel available if needed, but it has a lot of sun damage on the top. still looks okay, but not get. you could get a skin for it pretty easy. Looking for $150 since it has a full working ignition and 2 keys.

Tail lights. Looks like they are in perfect shape. most sellers want $60 each for used ones (ebay) i would take $60 for both + shipping. or $30 each + shipping.

Front speaker, either right or left side for the kick panel

Headliners. I have 3 of them right now. all sagging materiel. if you are interested in the cut out for a 97, 98 ti headliner, no material, sunroof holes, let me know. right now they are best offer and pick up only

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 02-20-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
Breticus

Is the steering column in good shape? What I mean is. My steering wheel likes to lock up and every time I get in the car and start it I have to wiggle it back and forth before it frees up and can drive.
Breticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #4
JonathanJ.

How much for shipping on the drivers door? to a business (freight accepted) at 67203.
JonathanJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #5
rochey6957

Vehicles

I don't know which one of your for sale threads to feline to but it's going here I'm looking for a hood, nose piece, radiator support and other front end structural parts. Shoot me a pm or something if you have any of them left from any of your part outs.
Thanks

***Derek***

^^Lola^^
Pioneer radio/ Pioneer 6-Disk CD Changer/ JBL 601.1 Grand Touring Amplifier/ Bilstein Sport shocks/ Bilstein e36sedan springs/ Green LED Courtesy Lights

Accident Counter: 3...
rochey6957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
hotmilk400

PM'ed you all.

basics are,
I have no front end parts, all the cars i have are smashed in the front.

steering column is in great shape. i have 2 of them, both are fine and come with the ignition barrels and keys (which will raise the price) but if you do not need the barrel, i can remove it.

large parts really should be picked up. i am scared of damage during shipping.

if you really needed it, i could ship it, but the freight cost would be very high. I should have a skid to attach it to.