318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 97,908 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 60,771 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 58,116 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 01-25-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
HuGo

Default THIS GUY IS OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND

I was looking through ads, i couldnt find it again, but some guy is selling a 2004 M3 nothing wrong with the car for 6,600???????????????? I was like WHAT?! So i emailed the guy. If this guy is for reals, ill buy that freaking car at the spot. His email back sounded kinda scammish but i dont know, u judge. This ad was place on cars.com
------------
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2004 BMW M3 .The car price is only 6600us dollars and the price inclued all the shipping taxes.The car is regesterid in U.S. the title is clear that way you will not have any problems to regesterid in your name.
I hate to sell it but I need to sell it because I recently moved with my family to Prague Czech Republic and I brought the car with me.I don`t have relatives anymore in U.S so I had to bring it with me.This is why the price is so low.
The shipping and payment part is very easy and safe for the both of us because I think is better that we use a company for the shipping and one for the payment.I thought about Lufthansa and AlertPay.They are very good and I don`t see why we can`t use them.I want the best for my car and also for your money.I don`t want us to have doubts about anything.Lufthansa is one of the best shipping companies in the world and I didn`t heard about any mistakes made by AlertPay when keeping any funds.
So...
E-mail me asap if you are still interested.
Thank you and have a nice day

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:21 AM   #2
cali-ti
aka Stabby

SCAM!
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

2002 X5 4.4 Sport Package, 53.5k miles
Current Mods: e46 m3 steering wheel
cali-ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali-ti
SCAM!
i think i found it on cars.com

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:23 AM   #4
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Yes Scam
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 01:40 AM   #5
95_White_ti

Scam
95_White_ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:33 AM   #6
Mendi3

Default SCAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
I was looking through ads, i couldnt find it again, but some guy is selling a 2004 M3 nothing wrong with the car for 6,600???????????????? I was like WHAT?! So i emailed the guy. If this guy is for reals, ill buy that freaking car at the spot. His email back sounded kinda scammish but i dont know, u judge. This ad was place on cars.com
------------
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2004 BMW M3 .The car price is only 6600us dollars and the price inclued all the shipping taxes.The car is regesterid in U.S. the title is clear that way you will not have any problems to regesterid in your name.
I hate to sell it but I need to sell it because I recently moved with my family to Prague Czech Republic and I brought the car with me.I don`t have relatives anymore in U.S so I had to bring it with me.This is why the price is so low.
The shipping and payment part is very easy and safe for the both of us because I think is better that we use a company for the shipping and one for the payment.I thought about Lufthansa and AlertPay.They are very good and I don`t see why we can`t use them.I want the best for my car and also for your money.I don`t want us to have doubts about anything.Lufthansa is one of the best shipping companies in the world and I didn`t heard about any mistakes made by AlertPay when keeping any funds.
So...
E-mail me asap if you are still interested.
Report the SOB!
1995 318ti E36 Alpine White III DASC (RIP)
1996 328i 4Dr Artic Silver (RIP)
1999 M3 Estoril Blue Metallic RMS Vortech SC
2001 325i E46 Alpine White - Sports Package (SOLD)
2005 E46 M3 Coupe SMG
Mendi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:39 AM   #7
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Are you sure guys?

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:43 AM   #8
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustenT
Are you sure guys?
It's either a scam or a car thats been flooded. I mean why would you take it with you overseas only to try and sell it back to someone in the states.

Edit: I take it back you just want 1996bmw318ti to buy it...
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:48 AM   #9
aceyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustenT
Are you sure guys?
Gee golly gosh, I hope not. I just bought a 2005 Expensive Car from him for $14 (US dollars, of course). He was so nice, had it regesterid in the US before he left for Another Country, taking the car with him.

I used ShadyEscrow on that transaction though, so this one might be a fake.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:52 AM   #10
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Too late 1996Bmw318TI, I just bought the car! I just emailed him my platinum car number. I'm sure it's legit. HAHA, I gots a new whip!

'99 Dinan M3
Old 01-25-2006, 03:01 AM   #11
SlickmisterN

WTF? You are joking right? tell me you are joking?
SlickmisterN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:11 AM   #12
m-technik_ti

As anybody could figure out; its a scam. Someone posted this up on Bimmerforums a while back. If I remember correctly, the jest of it is that you pay the guy the cash to some fake account that looks legit... bla, bla bla, and that’s the last time you see your money. Hey, maybe if your lucky, he'll send you a pic of the m3
Old 01-25-2006, 03:27 AM   #13
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickmisterN
WTF? You are joking right? tell me you are joking?
Wait until I'm blowin' yer doors off with my new m3. Ohhhh mannn it's gonna be the bomb!

'99 Dinan M3
Old 01-25-2006, 05:05 AM   #14
andyman7931

hint for buying things online: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 11:04 AM   #15
HuGo

So i emailed him back right, and this is what i emailed him

So your selling your 2004 m3 for 6600?? you know how exesively cheap that is? Where do you live now??

This is his responce, ill email him back asking for pics all around the car.

-------------

Hello again,
The car is in perfect condition it never had been implicated in a accident it runs perfect.
The car will be shipped at your home address in 5-6 days via Lufthansa Cargo and from here i will support all the shipping taxes.
This deal is protect by AlertPay they will hold the funds.For you have this car you must send first a deposit by 50% of the car price at AlertPay they will hold the money and when you will recive the car they will give me the money.
If you are still interested send me in your next e-mail your full name and your address and AlertPay will contact you.
E-mail me asap and let me know.

-------

Thank you and have a nice day????????? Second time saying this????? Too polite??????? Ok scam for sure, but lets see the pics, hehehe. If it were true, id buy it, and sell it cuz i dont have money for insurance. The car is still worth 30,000+ So imagine the gain i would make? I would buy the s52 and S/C the sh*t out of it.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...