10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,005,319 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 04-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
lysergicsurfer

Default H&R race FS or trade

I have had these on my car along with koni adjustables, since I bought it about a year ago. The springs had been on the car for no more than 2 years before that, driven maybe 10K before me and about 17k since I purchased. They are in great shape. I enjoyed the way the car handles, but it is my daily and I want to raise it back up, so I got mz3 stuff. I cant trade for another set of springs, so these are just for sale. Give me an offer, or if you have other performance parts besides springs I may be interested in trading.

Jean if you are interested in buying them I could hold on to them for a little while, just let me know.

Last edited by lysergicsurfer; 04-15-2010 at 06:20 AM.
lysergicsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
Jean H.318TI

me me me i have bav auto sports and i want the race ones let me know
Old 04-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
lysergicsurfer

I am interested, but id like your opinion on your springs. I have heard alot about these springs being too soft and bouncy. If it rides similar to how a stock m3 would ride id be happy with that. Have you driven an m3, how would it compare? Did you have OEM stock sport springs before, how did it compare to those. Which shocks/struts are you using, do you enjoy it as is. Why do you want to switch? I know your car is now turbo, do you just want better performance, or just lower? Have you taken your ti to a track or autox with your springs, if so how did it go? Sorry for all the questions, I know I will probably regret losing the performance, but I need to make a sacrifice.

P.s. How could we do this minimizing the amount of down time for my car( I cannot be without it for long)? Perhaps I can find someone with extra stock springs laying around for the time it takes to trade.
lysergicsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:39 AM   #4
Jean H.318TI

for the the spings r prefect not bouncy or soft, they r good the only reason i want to trade is because i want to go lower thats all, but sorry i just got a bunch of other stuff while i was waiting for ur reply so i dont have money for this plus the trade would take couple weeks and i cant be without a car for more than a day, and now all the money is going to the turbo build so the springs can wait a litle longer, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysergicsurfer View Post
I am interested, but id like your opinion on your springs. I have heard alot about these springs being too soft and bouncy. If it rides similar to how a stock m3 would ride id be happy with that. Have you driven an m3, how would it compare? Did you have OEM stock sport springs before, how did it compare to those. Which shocks/struts are you using, do you enjoy it as is. Why do you want to switch? I know your car is now turbo, do you just want better performance, or just lower? Have you taken your ti to a track or autox with your springs, if so how did it go? Sorry for all the questions, I know I will probably regret losing the performance, but I need to make a sacrifice.

P.s. How could we do this minimizing the amount of down time for my car( I cannot be without it for long)? Perhaps I can find someone with extra stock springs laying around for the time it takes to trade.