318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > New York - New Jersey - Connecticut

Notices

New York - New Jersey - Connecticut General discussion and questions in NY, CT, NJ

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
Yesterday 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 956,254 Views
looove
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
Last post by RichardBug
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
0 Replies, 1,691 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
marko

Default saw a SWEET ti, this morning...

in NJ on the GSP - northbound @ around 6:30am.

Was white, dropped, w/ M3 mirrors and had YELLOW fogs!
I like the yellow fogs, I must admit, specialy now that I've seen them in person.. got to get those.

Was late for work so I couldn't 'communicate'... nonetheless though, one sweet ride you have, whoever you are!
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:54 AM   #2
TT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
in NJ on the GSP - northbound @ around 6:30am.

Was white, dropped, w/ M3 mirrors and had YELLOW fogs!
I liked the yellow fogs, I must admit, specialy now that I've seen them in person.. got to get those.

Was late for work so I couldn't 'communicate'... nonetheless though, one sweet ride you have, whoever you are!
It was me! I saw you too. Artic silver w/ cali roof right? You were going pretty fast and I was sooo tired so I didn't catch up.
1997 332ti: 18" Gold BBS LM Repro wheels, 245/35/18 tires, H&R Sport springs, Bilstein Sport shocks, 328 front calipers w/ Brembo vented rotors, Brembo rear drilled rotors, X-brace, M3 front bumper, M3 mirrors, Euro clears all around, 6k HID, Black kidney grills, French fogs, Full Magnaflow exhaust w/ High flow cat, Auto - manual swap, B&M short shifter, 3.23 LSD, URI crank pulley, 3.2 OBDII engine swap, Kirk 4 point roll bar, Dove vaders.
TT Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:57 AM   #3
TT Racing

This is what you saw.

1997 332ti: 18" Gold BBS LM Repro wheels, 245/35/18 tires, H&R Sport springs, Bilstein Sport shocks, 328 front calipers w/ Brembo vented rotors, Brembo rear drilled rotors, X-brace, M3 front bumper, M3 mirrors, Euro clears all around, 6k HID, Black kidney grills, French fogs, Full Magnaflow exhaust w/ High flow cat, Auto - manual swap, B&M short shifter, 3.23 LSD, URI crank pulley, 3.2 OBDII engine swap, Kirk 4 point roll bar, Dove vaders.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:09 AM   #4
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Racing View Post
This is what you saw.
Ya know... I didn't think I'd like the yellow fogs because they'd stand out too much and detract from the overall look of the car. But something about the way they're very similar in shade/intensity as the yellow of the front license plate works really well.

JMJ

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
marko

yeah, dude! thats it... SWEET ride!

I noticed that little low ti from like half a mile away, and it wasn't even fully daylight yet... really looks good and clean.

I also def. dig the fog lamps (Lamin-X, right?).

Hopefully, they'll have another NJ/NY meet soon (one which I'll actually try not to miss, unlike the most recent one), so I can take a closer look.

Anyway, cheers & good luck with it.. & as the safety bumper sticker sais: "95 - Stay Alive!" LOL

Quote:
This is what you saw.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #6
TT Racing

Yup, just good old Lamin-x. I definetely look forward to a meet and would love to go for a ride in your DASCed Ti.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:45 AM   #7
marko

sounds good to me man!

providing of course, I don't burn it up by then... LOL
Old 05-07-2007, 02:45 AM   #8
D Nasty

Yos Edgar the car looks hot I will keep you posted on the turbo kit I put the e34 for sale am shopping for the third Ti
D Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:01 PM   #9
TT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Nasty View Post
Yos Edgar the car looks hot I will keep you posted on the turbo kit I put the e34 for sale am shopping for the third Ti
You got it, I can't wait.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:04 PM   #10
Platanos

Hey bro, the rims are sex!! Where can I get me a set of OZ center caps? I checked ebay but all they have are decals and I need an actual cap. Here is mine without the cap.....

Old 05-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
TT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platanos View Post
Hey bro, the rims are sex!! Where can I get me a set of OZ center caps? I checked ebay but all they have are decals and I need an actual cap. Here is mine without the cap.....

Thanks, I really need to get mine refinished though, so they can look like yours. I honestly don't know where to get the center caps because mine already came with them, but have you tried OZ directly? Or perhaps Tunershop since they sell OZ wheels.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #12
Platanos

Tunershop? Can you give me a link or phone number? Thanks!
Old 05-07-2007, 02:42 PM   #13
marko

you mentioned refurbishing the wheels... do you have a place in mind already, and do you know how much they will charge to bring wheels to original condition? also, would they be able to straighten them out as well as just making them look new??

Quote:
Thanks, I really need to get mine refinished though, so they can look like yours. I honestly don't know where to get the center caps because mine already came with them, but have you tried OZ directly? Or perhaps Tunershop since they sell OZ wheels.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #14
TT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platanos View Post
Tunershop? Can you give me a link or phone number? Thanks!
http://www.tunershop.de/xt/shop_content.php?coID=7
Old 05-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #15
TT Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
you mentioned refurbishing the wheels... do you have a place in mind already, and do you know how much they will charge to bring wheels to original condition? also, would they be able to straighten them out as well as just making them look new??
There is a place in the industrial park where I work in Fairfield. It's called USA Wheels. It's not cheap but they will restore the wheel to factory spec like new.