318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,003,677 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-21-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
Panzer_M

Default Rear ended at a Redlight by a HONDUH.

2002 Honda Civic, bitch driven can't see a stopped Red Hatch at a light..whacks the rear sport bumper, chipping paint and punching a hole between the impact strip and diffuser..no body, frame, or undering(Trailing arms, etc) damage....so I am getting a new bumper.

I am soo pissed...she was on my tail for over 10miles from Melbourne to Rockledge, I took a side road to get away from her, but she had the same idea on the side road, and whacks me infront of her doctor's office.

crap day.

CFBMW's Poker Run is Saturday too. Goddddammn the Situation.
http://www.cfbmw.org/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1
Panzer_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
windnsea00

Damn, I wish I would get a similar rear ending. My rear bumper is all dinged up from the previous owner.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #3
ATF

lucky it was only your bumper but sorry to hear that.
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #4
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

was she hot, did you get her number? sounds like she was stalking you. J/K, that really sucks man. hope everything works out for you.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:44 PM   #5
Panzer_M

no middle age, cripple
Old 05-21-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
96cali

Sorry for the hassle. My guess is that drivers like that don't learn they just leave a wake of trashed cars. If you can get your drivers side corner trim strip replaced, I'll buy your old one provided it is not dinged up.

(vultures circle....)

96cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
PettitWC

damn, that sucks man. hope you can get it swapped out quick

1997 318ti

'cause I'm a Balla Baby

FACEBOOK!!
MY SPACE!!
PettitWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:28 PM   #8
Panzer_M

lower rear pass side of the bumper and the diffuser.

both are scratched and dinged. Nice.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #9
Panzer_M

One thing I didn't do was involve the Police, she would have gotten a Failure to stop Tik(Fine and Points), plus a few Vehicle Fix-it ticks(She had a broken/missing headlight prior to the impact, noticed that when she was behind me) insurance is bad enough, but the Police always make it worse($$$-wise)

I just don't want to be that evil..I can a Po-Report in a 24hr window, but I would rather just deal with the insurance...I would even rather just deal like Men, person to person and no middle man, but those types are rare.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #10
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96cali View Post
Sorry for the hassle. My guess is that drivers like that don't learn they just leave a wake of trashed cars. If you can get your drivers side corner trim strip replaced, I'll buy your old one provided it is not dinged up.

(vultures circle....)
Seriously, there should be some type of compensation besides just fixing the damage. I mean what about the horrible inconvenience of being without your car while you have it in the shop for repairs and the fear of not knowing if they're going to fix it right or mess something else up in the process. And just knowing that your once flawless love is now tarnished with the history of being involved in an accident. They should make idiots pay double the value lost on top of the cost of repairs.

I swear, this type of thing just pisses me off. I have nice things and like to keep them nice. It just seems like other people have no respect when it comes to other peoples property. I remember the day I got my last bimmer. An avus blue Ti. I was sitting in it outside of Autozone replacing some bulbs when this fat gangsta in a ghetto ass hoopty with 22" spinners pulls into the spot next to me. I felt my car shake when his door smashed into my passenger side. So I get out of the car and say WTF! He doesn't even aknowledge me and walks into the store. Needless to say I waited for him to come out to see his reaction, but I guess he didn't notice that his passenger mirror was missing and there was a new dent about the size of my foot on the door. And just yesterday, I was driving down the street and this stupid bitch talking on a cellphone runs a stopsign and almost broadsides me! I had to swerve into oncoming traffic and to make things worse, she wouldn't even look over at me when we stopped next to eachother at the next stoplight. I wanted to rip her out of her car and smash her phone, but I had a passenger with me and didn't want to freak her out.

Make sure that you get something out of it Panzer. If she wants to play the stupid bitch role, wait a couple of weeks until she gets her car fixed and then go back and f_ck it up again for her.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:05 PM   #11
Panzer_M

jacked the rear, took out the carpet(no CD changer makes it easy) and other than the cover/diffuser. looks to be it
Old 05-21-2007, 10:07 PM   #12
Panzer_M

Old 05-21-2007, 11:53 PM   #13
PilotTi

Hey at least it didn't end up looking something like this: (an incident from my youth)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	DCP_2282.jpg Views:	280 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	3794  
PilotTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #14
Zacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer_M View Post
no middle age, cripple
lol
I have money for mods if i want them, gas cause ill want to drive them, and honey's who will want to get in them
Zacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 03:23 AM   #15
Donovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Seriously, there should be some type of compensation besides just fixing the damage. I mean what about the horrible inconvenience of being without your car while you have it in the shop for repairs and the fear of not knowing if they're going to fix it right or mess something else up in the process. And just knowing that your once flawless love is now tarnished with the history of being involved in an accident. They should make idiots pay double the value lost on top of the cost of repairs.

I swear, this type of thing just pisses me off. I have nice things and like to keep them nice. It just seems like other people have no respect when it comes to other peoples property. I remember the day I got my last bimmer. An avus blue Ti. I was sitting in it outside of Autozone replacing some bulbs when this fat gangsta in a ghetto ass hoopty with 22" spinners pulls into the spot next to me. I felt my car shake when his door smashed into my passenger side. So I get out of the car and say WTF! He doesn't even aknowledge me and walks into the store. Needless to say I waited for him to come out to see his reaction, but I guess he didn't notice that his passenger mirror was missing and there was a new dent about the size of my foot on the door. And just yesterday, I was driving down the street and this stupid bitch talking on a cellphone runs a stopsign and almost broadsides me! I had to swerve into oncoming traffic and to make things worse, she wouldn't even look over at me when we stopped next to eachother at the next stoplight. I wanted to rip her out of her car and smash her phone, but I had a passenger with me and didn't want to freak her out.

Make sure that you get something out of it Panzer. If she wants to play the stupid bitch role, wait a couple of weeks until she gets her car fixed and then go back and f_ck it up again for her.

They say its better to turn the other cheek but sometimes people's stupid and irresponsible behavior leaves me puzzled. I must admit - I feel like Cooljess76 more often than I like.
Donovan is offline   Reply With Quote