318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 988,723 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-22-2007, 04:32 AM   #16
HuGo

Im still on the verse off beating this guys head in with my Dodger bat. Whenever i see him in the streets, im punching a hole on his skull. He keyed up my car sick, calls me a bit-ch, calls me a pussy, keeps f**king with me, asked me to get down with him. I kicked his as$ badly, and its still not enough for me. But im pretty sure this guy is like dead from using drugs. Yea man, you have nice things and people f**k it up. Right now im actually afraid of my new paint job. I feel like that where ever i go, i want to put a car cover on my car. I dont want to see my car keyed again. And especially at school. You dont know what car just opens their door and slams their door onto yours and just takes off. And at work, im parking my car where the camera points at it. I might even put a car cover on it while im at work and school. And if someone is so damn f**king imature, theyll steal my car cover like a low life loser. If i can, i wish i can activate an electricity thing where if you touch my car, youll get shocked if you get within 2 inches of it.

Im not sure how much the damage is in your car (if you posted a pic) but ill check once i get home.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:39 AM   #17
ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
Im still on the verse off beating this guys head in with my Dodger bat. Whenever i see him in the streets, im punching a hole on his skull. He keyed up my car sick, calls me a bit-ch, calls me a pussy, keeps f**king with me, asked me to get down with him. I kicked his as$ badly, and its still not enough for me. But im pretty sure this guy is like dead from using drugs. Yea man, you have nice things and people f**k it up. Right now im actually afraid of my new paint job. I feel like that where ever i go, i want to put a car cover on my car. I dont want to see my car keyed again. And especially at school. You dont know what car just opens their door and slams their door onto yours and just takes off. And at work, im parking my car where the camera points at it. I might even put a car cover on it while im at work and school. And if someone is so damn f**king imature, theyll steal my car cover like a low life loser. If i can, i wish i can activate an electricity thing where if you touch my car, youll get shocked if you get within 2 inches of it.

Im not sure how much the damage is in your car (if you posted a pic) but ill check once i get home.
Hugo, they sell car covers that you can actually "tighten" a cable around the bottom through the car cover grommets and then lock it so it cannot be removed. But at the same time I think you make your car a target. I was thinking about doing this, especially since my car will be sitting in a rather cramped Boston side parking lot at school. When it snows I wont be going out either so I'd want to protect it, only problem is I haven't found a cover that exposes the rear view mirror area where I have to display my pass.
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:45 AM   #18
Donovan

IMO car cover especially in public invites unwanted attention.
Donovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:43 AM   #19
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF View Post
Hugo, they sell car covers that you can actually "tighten" a cable around the bottom through the car cover grommets and then lock it so it cannot be removed. But at the same time I think you make your car a target. I was thinking about doing this, especially since my car will be sitting in a rather cramped Boston side parking lot at school. When it snows I wont be going out either so I'd want to protect it, only problem is I haven't found a cover that exposes the rear view mirror area where I have to display my pass.
Well if its tighten, they wont be able to lift it up. So unless they tow it away then my car is gone. Is it possible for the car to still get keyed through the cover?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #20
Panzer_M

well, this is what happened last nite, post damage: When to a English Pub, then went to Cocoa Beach, then the group crashed at my friend's house on the Island.

just got home, from being carted in the back of a Golf and after having my liver preserved. I don't remember what I drank/did after the first 4 Irish Bastards...all I know is I woke up on a friend's couch. God I feel like liquid sheit.

Also had the weirdest dream about a BMW rallye, but it was full of highway troopers, and deputies and semi-truck crossing the roads in front of you while driving..and I went under a semi and skimmed off the roof of my car, I can remember but I can't remember my co-driver...the dreams you have drunk. what times.

at the moment I want to go back to bed, or the bathroom....not sure which. Also not sure what hurts more, stomach, head, or my feet,

As for my achievement of the night, a 40ish British lady on Holiday offered me a Bj this was out on the Beach after Cocoa Village, although she did it in front of the girl I was with for the night who wasn't as amused as me with it. I wouldn't have minded a quick British invasion of my pants. Hail Britannia!

now I got to stay up and wait for the insurance carrier to call, and BMW of Melbourne to call about the job I applied for. 8am never looked/felt so bad

Also there are pics someone took, but I don't think you all are ready for Happy Panzer.
http://www.cfbmw.org/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1
Panzer_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #21
ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer_M View Post
at the moment I want to go back to bed, or the bathroom....not sure which. Also not sure what hurts more, stomach, head, or my feet,
let me guess, you want to eat something too, but you're not sure if that would make you throw up Sounds like a thursday night for me
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:31 PM   #22
Panzer_M

ended up eating a BBQ pork sandwich, well a pair of them
Old 05-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #23
pnosker

Wow Panzer_M... interesting story (the one on the beach).
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #24
Panzer_M

yea, the BBQ sandwiches got buried at sea a few minutes ago
Old 05-22-2007, 02:52 PM   #25
BleMW

Panzer, wish you the best on the restoration..

tell that old lady if she does it again, you're gonna take her walker
Old 05-22-2007, 04:24 PM   #26
dave45056

Imagine if you were driving a 325! She would have been 9 inches into your rear end!
Sorry to hear about the accident... What a hassel.
dave45056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #27
momorugger

Quote:

They make tazer car alarms. they're pretty sweet. I think they run 50,000 volts for 5 seconds. It goes on the handle and steering wheel. It can arc up to 3 feet I think. Something like a 90 decibel klaxon goes off, and if they're still there, they get zapped. google it.
momorugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:08 PM   #28
campaiar

It doesn't actually look that bad from the picture.. It can't be fixed?

How about a wider shot of the damage. Looks like a little sanding and some light filler and you should be good to go.

...and some paint of course..
M3 S52 3.2 I-6 Engine, M3 Clutch w/ ti Getrag Trans, Z3 3.15 LSD medium case diff and half shafts, OEM Hatch Spoiler, Eurosport HP Underdrive Pulleys, FDM, 17" DS1 rims, M3 Front Struts & Springs, M3 Instrument Cluster, 3-spoke //M steering wheel with tri-color stitching, SSK, CCFL Angels in Depo projectors with 5k HIDs
campaiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #29
Panzer_M

no, going for a new bumper OE of course. No bondo is on the car and something like a bumper cover is an easy fix-it. just snap on, and align.

going to see if I can get the damaged Mtech bumper to toss up here for cheap.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:54 AM   #30
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Well if its tighten, they wont be able to lift it up. So unless they tow it away then my car is gone. Is it possible for the car to still get keyed through the cover?
Why don't you stop by my house i'll throw my TI cover on your car and key it and see what happens underneath...
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote