318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 99,784 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 62,738 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,905 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-02-2015, 08:54 AM   #1
Artem

Vehicles
Default Radios

Hey guys,

I have a couple of radios for sale.

First: Stock C33 radio, came with my car, backlight to buttons doesnt work but the backlight to the LCD works, however all LCD pixels are on. I retrofitted an Aux input to the tape head per a number of instructions floating around, and as an added bonus - a Bluetooth receiver! All works great, I been playing music off my phone on it, no wires attached! Looking for $40 for this radio, 50% of which covers the voltage regulator and the Bluetooth audio receiver.

Second: (Still in my car until probably about next week) - JVC KD X50BT, bluetooth/USB/Media receiver, had 3x USBs and a bunch of other features most notable of which (for us) - adjustable backlighting! (see pic) Looks really nice and fits decently in our cars. Looking for $50 for this one, I didnt like how it sounded with my ADS amp, and ended up getting a Pioneer DEH-80PRS which is supposed to be the best SQ radio money can buy, but its still fairly pricey!

Looking for a local quick sale in the Bay Area.

Cheers,
Artem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	kd x50.jpg Views:	179 Size:	27.7 KB ID:	15801  

Last edited by Artem; 05-02-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: forgot to add pic
Artem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #2
wolferj-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem View Post
Hey guys,

I have a couple of radios for sale.

First: Stock C33 radio, came with my car, backlight to buttons doesnt work but the backlight to the LCD works, however all LCD pixels are on. I retrofitted an Aux input to the tape head per a number of instructions floating around, and as an added bonus - a Bluetooth receiver! All works great, I been playing music off my phone on it, no wires attached! Looking for $40 for this radio, 50% of which covers the voltage regulator and the Bluetooth audio receiver.

Second: (Still in my car until probably about next week) - JVC KD X50BT, bluetooth/USB/Media receiver, had 3x USBs and a bunch of other features most notable of which (for us) - adjustable backlighting! (see pic) Looks really nice and fits decently in our cars. Looking for $50 for this one, I didnt like how it sounded with my ADS amp, and ended up getting a Pioneer DEH-80PRS which is supposed to be the best SQ radio money can buy, but its still fairly pricey!

Looking for a local quick sale in the Bay Area.

Cheers,
Artem
Artem;

I'll take the OE radio.
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:08 PM   #3
Artem

Vehicles

Sounds good James, stock radio sold. Let me know if you'll be around these parts some day,or I can meet you in Vallejo if I stop by my friend's place near Oakley one of these days.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #4
wolferj-RIP

Perfect, I'll drop you a message soon...
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Artem

Vehicles

JVC still available, stocker sold (for mostly parts :-P )

Its a nice radio, if you force me to get it out, It'll force me to install the new one in there
Old 05-10-2015, 03:30 AM   #6
E36 TI-M

artem. my new TI needs a radio.

does it illuminate amber?

will it include all harness for PnP?
E36 TI-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:37 AM   #7
Artem

Vehicles

It will illuminate amber, it can illuminate a number different colors - pretty cool, I chose slightly different shades of amber for my car for the backlight and the buttons (separately adjusted :-P) I will redo my entire harness in the TI, so I can probably include the harness adapter I have in there now which is PNP.

Let me know Feel free to text if you like, i'll pm you my #
Old 05-26-2015, 10:37 PM   #8
Artem

Vehicles

WOO my 80PRS is here!!! That means JVC is going to need to go! Still available.

The picture doesnt show it clearly, but the backlight on the buttons and the LCD both can be adjusted to suit whatever backlight color you like - fits BMW VERY well. Comes with the OEM adapter harness, soldered by me (and super AWESOME as a result). I would keep it but I really dont like the sound quality with my setup :-/ but it might be decent as is.

Its got Bluetooth and Pandora integration, feature packed, cost $100 last year. Looking for $50.

Cheers,
Artem
Old 05-26-2015, 11:36 PM   #9
MINIz guy

Vehicles

PM'ing you about the JVC radio.

2000 M5 -> 1996 318ti -> 1997 328i
Instagram: ndrewchow YouTube: MINIzguy
MINIz guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:36 AM   #10
Artem

Vehicles

Sorry, really prefer a local sale

-Artem
Old 06-04-2015, 07:09 AM   #11
Artem

Vehicles

JVC Still available, pulled out of my car... And OH MY GOD - I love the audio in that thing now, the car is a whole different beast! I highly recommend redoing everything if you are looking for an SQ setup. The JVC should work OK with stock speakers, harness and amp, I believe most amps work OK like that. Looking for $50 OBO, shoot me an offer, but I would still like to keep it local.

Also available - the stock rear speakers, but mostly those Dayton audio woofers (Per one of the rear speaker redo thread), my stock speaker enclosures are pretty beat up and the rear parcel shelf wouldnt stay in, but the speakers themselves are in great shape, tons of life left. Looking to recoup some of my moolah - Looking for $40 OBO, pre-mounted - they are available from MCMElectronics or other distribution places for $26 each. I bought them back in 2011 or so, they look brand new.

Cheers,
Artem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	DaytonSPK.jpg Views:	145 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	15856   Click image for larger version Name:	DaytonSPK2.jpg Views:	129 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	15857