| | 1995 Boston Green 5-speed 318ti
It's finally time to part with my old friend. I bought this car right after college in 1995 in Palo Alto, and it made the trip up with me to Seattle. The car runs great, and was recently my daily commute car. It only has 152k miles on it, and I have kept up with services/oil changes, etc.
However, it needs some love. Here are the issues with the car:
- Driver side window won't go down.
- Driver side seat back is cracked, so seat leans a bit.
- Passenger side plastic trim on door is loose and falls off when you open the door.
- Sunroof won't open.
- Original radio works (also has the 5-CD changer in the trunk), but display is blown out.
- Driver side seat is pretty torn up from use.
- A/C does not heat or cool, though fan works.
- Registration is out of date.
Again, car runs great, I am the original owner, and it has never been in an accident. I would love to see this car go to an enthusiast. I'm open to all offers, but you must come pick up the car. It is located in Seattle. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.