| | 1995 318ti
Selling my car, $1500obo (CAD). Can't seem to get pics to work, email me for them. Located Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.
- Transmission is good, no grinding or chattering.
- Clutch is good, not new but works well with no issues.
- Interior is in good shape, except sagging headliner.
- Nice clarion bluetooth stereo and speakers.
- Rims off newer 330ci, powdercoated matte black.
- Glass headlights (instead of stock plastic) with actual oem style HID (done properly! Not ebay garbage) and angel eye rings.
- Full professional custom exhaust, loud but not intrusive inside. Not loud enough to attract police, unless you drive like an idiot.
- Newer Koni shocks last summer (Rear)
- New LR shock mount. Have the 2nd one in the trunk.
- Proper, fogged cold air intake.
- Most of the oem parts will come with it.
- Newer O2 sensor last summer.
- New front rotors and pads, read bad items for more on that.
- Needs tires.
- Left front caliper seized up partially after I did front brakes a few months ago. Rotor on that side was new, got warped. Has a gross wobble (like an unbalanced tire) between 60-80km/h because of that.
- Leaks a bit of oil. To be expected on a car with 354000 or so KM.
- Dents and dings and paint scratches like any old car.
- Driver side window has been known to act up, won't close properly at highway speed (wind sucks it out of the track at the top)
Car is sold as is, does need some work. Almost all highway KM, I've put most of it on the car. Daily driven every day, 365 days a year. I love this thing and will be sad to see it go, but I'm getting a newer vehicle