03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 64,466 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
jordanmc

Default the ultimate driving song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj4vD...eature=related
Things are just made better in Germany
I would have made this my original post, but I make it a point not to listen to this unless I am on a great road.
jordanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
Bobbak

its a cruising song with your dog in the back seat of your TI and the windows down
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
Mr.Squeelerz

Lets get the dog out but keep the windows down and add a clear calm california evening on the coast line with curvious roads and a little speed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsV0M...eature=related
Mr.Squeelerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
tiFreak

Vehicles

here's one for flying down the highway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpPKoAVYwvw

c'mon, the background is an E46 M3, you know it has to be good
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:22 AM   #5
jdamthree

I'm just a stupid white boy. 34 years old and just discovering there is good hip hop. Here is one I can't get enough of. Found it playing Skate on PS3 (which RULES!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUtW...eature=related
jdamthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:19 AM   #6
wolferj-RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanmc;191721[B
Things are just made better in Germany[/B]
I would have made this my original post, but I make it a point not to listen to this unless I am on a great road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbak View Post
its a cruising song with your dog in the back seat of your TI and the windows down
Whoa... Total throwback! I actually think I have the extended version of this (22 minutes!) on vinyl.

Very Cool
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:23 AM   #7
Bobbak

i have just acquired every Kraftwerk song
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #8
rik89

this has to be one of the best driving songs ive heard!
just picture a mountain road under the stars, just you in the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32z7USfMD1s
rik89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
tiFreak

Vehicles

wow, that's a really cool sounding song, I like it
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #10
rcrobbins

rcrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #11
rcrobbins

I wrote a list of my favorite listens depending on the season. My favorite right now is cluekid-shamrock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIAx34_AlA it feels like the perfect theme for fall/winter transition.
Rainy days-
Atmosphere-god loves ugly album, Brother Ali-undisputed truth album, CKY-Infiltrate destroy rebuild album, Coldplay-viva la vida album, Devin Townsend Band-Ocean machine album, HIM-dark light album, jack johnson- in between dreams album, John Mayer-bigger than my body, MCR- black parade album, luciano pavarotti & brocelli, Opeth- blackwater park, pearl jam, SRV, radiohead, Robert Johnson-complete recordings, sade, tom petty, wilco, a perfect circle.
Winter-
Bjork-hyperballad, the roots, the sword-age of winters album, Armin Van Buuren-shivers, Tiesto-Nyana cd2/elements of life/perfect remixes vol. 3/in search of sunrise, Trance energy 06 and 07, Count Basie. You haven't lived until you pick a cold night, get on the interstate, put on aphex twin-4, and push it to the floor. At 115mph all the lamps and stillness of winter will blow your mind.
Sunny days-
Black Keys-Rubber factory album, Bloodhound gang-foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, Green day-american idiot album, Kanye west-graduation album (going to school), Offspring, Outkast, patrick and eugene-the birds and the bees, Paul Oakenfold-the wall album (going to amsterdam), queen, sublime, three 6 mafia-poppin' my collar and stay fly, Tiny Tim!, weezer, wu-tang,
Warm nights-
Benga-Night, crunked up, Birdman & lil wayne- like father like son album, BT-Emotional technology album, Daft punk-alive 2007 album, Ferry Corsten, Frank sinatra-summer wind, Gunther! Pleasureman album!, Junior senior-move your feet, Mylo-destroy rock and roll album, N.W.A.-STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON, basement jaxx, rush, sahara hotnights, scooter, ying yang twins, andrew w.k.
Racing-
Chimaira-resurrection album, COB-are you dead yet album, In flames-come clarity album, Kittie-spit album, Oceans 12-the day of, prodigy-memphis bells, rammstein-rosenrot (my bmw's name )-links 2 3 4 & sonne, Strapping young lad-love? and far beyond metal
Old 11-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #12
noga

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrobbins View Post
I wrote a list of my favorite listens depending on the season. My favorite right now is cluekid-shamrock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIAx34_AlA it feels like the perfect theme for fall/winter transition.
Rainy days-
Atmosphere-god loves ugly album, Brother Ali-undisputed truth album, CKY-Infiltrate destroy rebuild album, Coldplay-viva la vida album, Devin Townsend Band-Ocean machine album, HIM-dark light album, jack johnson- in between dreams album, John Mayer-bigger than my body, MCR- black parade album, luciano pavarotti & brocelli, Opeth- blackwater park, pearl jam, SRV, radiohead, Robert Johnson-complete recordings, sade, tom petty, wilco, a perfect circle.
Winter-
Bjork-hyperballad, the roots, the sword-age of winters album, Armin Van Buuren-shivers, Tiesto-Nyana cd2/elements of life/perfect remixes vol. 3/in search of sunrise, Trance energy 06 and 07, Count Basie. You haven't lived until you pick a cold night, get on the interstate, put on aphex twin-4, and push it to the floor. At 115mph all the lamps and stillness of winter will blow your mind.
Sunny days-
Black Keys-Rubber factory album, Bloodhound gang-foxtrot uniform charlie kilo, Green day-american idiot album, Kanye west-graduation album (going to school), Offspring, Outkast, patrick and eugene-the birds and the bees, Paul Oakenfold-the wall album (going to amsterdam), queen, sublime, three 6 mafia-poppin' my collar and stay fly, Tiny Tim!, weezer, wu-tang,
Warm nights-
Benga-Night, crunked up, Birdman & lil wayne- like father like son album, BT-Emotional technology album, Daft punk-alive 2007 album, Ferry Corsten, Frank sinatra-summer wind, Gunther! Pleasureman album!, Junior senior-move your feet, Mylo-destroy rock and roll album, N.W.A.-STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON, basement jaxx, rush, sahara hotnights, scooter, ying yang twins, andrew w.k.
Racing-
Chimaira-resurrection album, COB-are you dead yet album, In flames-come clarity album, Kittie-spit album, Oceans 12-the day of, prodigy-memphis bells, rammstein-rosenrot (my bmw's name )-links 2 3 4 & sonne, Strapping young lad-love? and far beyond metal
Cluekid - Shamrock...........Sick
Old 11-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #13
noga

Anybody have a download link for that song, its not on limewire?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:31 AM   #14
rcrobbins

IM me on aol AIM draconisivxx and I'll send it to you.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:25 AM   #15
jordanmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrobbins View Post
Rainy days-
Winter-
Sunny days-
Warm nights-
Racing-
your list makes me gag
first of all check out the early green day albums (dookie/kerplunk) and the tiesto album: parade of the athletes
for aphex twin, pick up selected ambient works volume 2, come to daddy, and windowlicker
as for metal, you cannot go wrong with anything by manowar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25p67LwtyM

as for rap, look into the past

Zapp and Roger
Egyptian Lover
KRS One
World Class Wrecking Crew
Ice T
Parliament Funkadelic (P-Funk)

If you trust my judgment in music (which you should) you will follow this link to the best rap song ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pWX46lJc1Y
jordanmc is offline   Reply With Quote