09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 351,589 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 10-15-2007, 06:24 AM   #16
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

HUGE thanks to vulteiv1!!! Viet is an awesome guy and a pleasure to do business with. My neighbor, a good friend of mine just happened to be in San Fran and offered to tow the car down from Stockton! We met up there this morning after I spent the night at my aunt's house in Modesto. We just got home a couple of hours ago, and I can't stop looking out of my front door. I had to remove the front bumper and splashguards to tow it, so it wouldn't drag. The eibach springs look sweet and might find their way onto my '97 as well as the factory alarm/keyless entry. Tomorrow morning I have to return the tow dolly to uhaul and I'll put the bumper back on after class. I was prepared to buy a set of side moldings, but was happy to find out that he had them and they just need new clips. Since I had the splashguards off, when we stopped at the gas station I decided to reach inside the fender behind the passenger sidemarker and see if I could pop a dent out with my hand. As soon as I stuck my hand in there, the dent popped right out with no force and you cant even tell it was there. Next weekend the tranny is coming out and will most likely need a rebuild, but we'll keep our fingers crossed until that time comes. Other than a few minor cosmetic blemishes, the car looks great and the engine purrs. A little TLC and this is going to be one sick car! Needless to say, I'm very stoked and couldn't be happier. Thanks again Viet for the great deal, and I assure you that the car is in good hands. Everything worked out perfectly and I'll have pics up shortly.