318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 98,911 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 61,818 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,122 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 12-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
FATHER

Default I sold my baby

Hi guys , yeas as you read... i sold it this past week, but the good new is that u sold it to a 318ti.org member Shinji, he is from Puerto Rico also but he dont post never he write pms to me, the he go to my house to check the TI. Why i sold it? Easy, the next december 31, in my cruise vacations with my girlfriend i want to gift a ring fo her and i'm planning to marriend in summer, so i sold it to pay some credic cards, then in summer i want to the dealer to see the new models, but for now i have a 2006 toyota corolla xrs and 2004 yamaha clasicc 1300. But my adiction to the 318ti.org persist so i vesist it all days,,,

Mods: Some plastic parts, ///M Wheels and me
FATHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:16 PM   #2
jkilla71

Location: Ft Lauderdale, Fl moving to Eastern PA in May of 2007

Good Luck!

I can't say I would have made the same choice.

There are too many women out there for me to sell my car for just one.

That and I enjoy strip clubs too much

Anyway best wishes and best of luck.

At least you found a good home for the TI.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
FATHER

Yeah the guy have one TI green in excellents conditions , him girfriend also have one black, i know him and i know he is very careful also i'm the official mechanis for him cars, so i'm in contact with my ex-baby all time, example, this week i went to change the spark plugs and wires...

Old 12-29-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
DustenT
doesn't care about you.

You made a good decision.

'99 Dinan M3
DustenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #5
pootie

Good stuff man. At least you sold it for good reasons, and the guy you sold it too seems like he knows a thing or two. Good luck with your girl Father.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHER View Post
Hi guys , yeas as you read... i sold it this past week, but the good new is that u sold it to a 318ti.org member Shinji, he is from Puerto Rico also but he dont post never he write pms to me, the he go to my house to check the TI. Why i sold it? Easy, the next december 31, in my cruise vacations with my girlfriend i want to gift a ring fo her and i'm planning to marriend in summer, so i sold it to pay some credic cards, then in summer i want to the dealer to see the new models, but for now i have a 2006 toyota corolla xrs and 2004 yamaha clasicc 1300. But my adiction to the 318ti.org persist so i vesist it all days,,,
You sold your car for an engagement ring, credit cards, and a cruise? Well.... i guess thats fine, well you are getting older so it would be a good thing i guess. I want to get a e46 M3 and my dad keeps telling me to sell my car or hell give me money for it. But i keep telling him no and i will get the M3 and have my TI. So i want to have both cars. And it wont be a WHILE till i plan to get engaged so i think i can save aside for that or do payments later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkilla71 View Post
I enjoy strip clubs too much
Thats very very sad. You may aswell pay to get laid instead of just having a girl rub on you. Im not saying strip clubs are bad to go to, but you included "too much" and i feel kinda sad for you. But hey, to each their own.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:25 AM   #7
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Well it's a sad day in ti nation,atleast it's still alive and hopefully the new owner will take good care of her.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:20 AM   #8
StealthBimmer

Good luck to you Father! We want to see some more pics of the beautiful red ti! Tell the new owner to share. Still representing in PR in style.

My Ultimate Driving Machines

BMWCCA #369516
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/
Best MA ti meet pics
Recommended tint place
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:47 AM   #9
FATHER

He is Shinji is a new guy here, but never post, i talk with him about us, i explain to him that he have help here in the forum for any problem or issue with the TI, realy i missing her(the TI) today i wentto the movie with my girl and when i go to the parking i'm looking for the TI... then i remember that she is gone, i have serious plans for summer 2007(for a car), the best part is that she think that i sold the TI to pay a loan, but she not have any idea about the cruise and the ring, i'm planning to give her the cruise ticket the same day in the morning (12-31) and the ring at the 11:59pm 12-31, to start the new 2007 with my future wife on hands.when i arrive back from my vacation i goto post some pictures of my corolla with 20" Lexany wheels and two 15" MTX subwoofers .... also i put some picture of me with my 15 extra pounds jejejeje, i like to eat a lot in christmas, then in january gym life...

Old 12-30-2006, 07:03 AM   #10
HuGo

For the cruise, where are you going? So you gonna propose to her at the back or the front of the boat? If its 11:50pm at night, how are you going to convice her to go outside in the deck if its really cold out?? lol j/k. Plant a camera on you so we can see her reaction, lol jk. Do you plan on telling her you sold the TI for the ring? Seriously, i cant think of myself getting rid of my TI at all anymore. The only way is if i total it. Anyway, post up and let us know what happens. How old are you btw?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:18 AM   #11
FATHER

Ok, i have 26 ans she 27, firts i live in the caribean so the temperature here is 90 to 100 celcious, very hot, and i', planning use a microphone so i not need to go outside, in the cruse we are about 60 poeple of my family , all my family go to this ocation the only poeple that think is for vacation is her, we have a private room to the activity, and i not sold the TI for the ring!!! i pay the ring my self i sold the TI to pay two credict account and one loan, to have more money at months to buy a new BMW bacause i like to have a baby. So i think this is my last post this year, so poeple happy happy new year, take a lot of beer and rum in my name...

Old 12-31-2006, 08:28 AM   #12
HuGo

ok so your gonna walk her into the private room where ur family is in. So shes walking in all suprised then your gonna propose?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 01-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #13
FATHER

Hi people i be back, great vacation at the caribean sea in the Carnival Destiny.... a lot of rum, beers and more!?!?! jejeje, i gift to my girlfrien the ring and she said yes yes yes!!! we visit , Barbados, Dominica, San Tomas and Aruba...we are planning to go again in summer vacations, so i prove all islands beers and drinks, so i'm very happy with my girl now,

Old 01-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #14
marleymon

Congrats Man!
Old 01-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #15
pnosker

Congratulations!! I hope you two have a great life together.
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote