318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,001,214 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 04-25-2008, 10:00 AM   #91
Marv17

well just did an oil change today. mobil 1 full synthetic performance. decreased everything in the engine bay. next week on friday night ill wash her and spiffy up the interior. hugo you taking your ti after all?

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:07 AM   #92
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
So what's the organized plan? What Ti members are going?

well so far that i know of...
im gonna be driving up to harold's place to meet up at his house. the caravan is supposed to stop by there to pick him up and ill be there with him. and noah is going to be there as well....
bobby... i dunno. he hasnt said much about what he wants to do. but i assume he's going to come with me to harold's house...
i mean if thats okay with harold if we all meet there for the caravan out of the 909, 951, 626.... jeff isnt going. jesse im sure will meet up with us there since he lives SO close.
YOU. i dunno how you're gonna meet up? are we gonna get you? or what? cuz supposibly (if thats a word) the caravan isnt making stops i think.
so you should take your ti so we can roll deeper and represent the TI more as planned.

how does that plan sound guys? its not 100% accurate but its a guideline.

-Theta Chi-

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 04-25-2008, 05:00 PM   #93
HuGo

I think I'm taking the Ti apart next week so i wont be able to take my car. If you guys are going to take the 210 to the 134, I can get a ride at the "figueroa, colorado" exit and one of you guys just quickly pick me up and we hop back into the freeway and haul ass to catch up I really want to go, and supposedly i got the day off (havent checked the schedule yet)

Harold, you taking the Ti right?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #94
1996 328ti

Vehicles

You guys better stop by the BMW CCA display and tell them how cool 318ti.org is.
And next time tell them Steven should be here.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #95
Marv17

why next week? why dont you just wait one more week dork? whats the difference if its delayed one week? it'll get done... get everything you need first before putting it in cuz it'll be a bigger headache for you when its in and you forgot to change or do something... its a chance for you to show off your sc at bimmerfest.

and steve, ill stop by there for sure. ill try to take a pic with them or something to show ya. lol. too bad you couldnt be there.

-Theta Chi-

Old 04-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #96
lazoh

Guys I will back in town next week and I will make sure to reply and give my thoughts on the plan to caravan to Bimmerfest.

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #97
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
why next week? why dont you just wait one more week dork?
Cuz the buyer is waiting for me to ship the DASC to him stupid.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #98
Marv17

tell him itll be another week fool. pendejo... pues lleva otro carro ...

-Theta Chi-

Old 04-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #99
HuGo

No tengo otro BMW pisado serote.

I need the money cuz i need to pay back money i burrowed (motor came out free but needed cash advance ahead of time to grab that motor ) and use the money so i can start buying the parts i need so i can actually start advancing on the swap. Noah has a DASC ti so relax!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #100
Marv17

hmmm.... alright... well im sure we'll hit each other up to see what goes on before hand.... pues no mas digame como te va para el swap. en unos cuantos semanas vas a tiener el mas rapido carro de los ti's. pero, por un rato.....

-Theta Chi-

Old 04-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #101
clex2

1. HuGo - President & Operations Manager of Activities
2. Governor - Team Chef
3. Marv17 - team photographer!
4. lazoh - Hugo's daddy!!
5. DJ Skillz
6. cooljess76 - Chief Mechanic
7. saintse36 (??)
8. clex2
'95 330ti CS w/sr delete, S50USB30, cams, 24# inj, Conforti SW, Euro HFM, Samco Silicone Intake Boot, BBTB, Euro Oil Cooler, JTD CAI Duct, RE DMS exhaust, RE Tranny mounts, CF Valve Cover, LTW flywheel/Kevlar sprung hub clutch, RE SSK, 3.46 Finned LSD (M6) , M3 tranny, Brembos, RE Wheel Studs, SS brake/clutch lines, CF interior, Rear Headrest retrofit, Tilt Steering retrofit, 13.5 lb DynaBatt in rear, LED interior/footwell lights, ZKW HID, Headlight Aim Control, Rear fog light w/cluster indicator, CF 3 Aux gauge pod, BMW Traffic Pro/Alpine MP3-CD Changer, Staggered LTW wheels, '95 M3 steering rack, VIS CF Hood, M3 LTW Strut Bar, TCK SA coilovers, Red LTW Motorsport Seatbelts, OEM Fire Extinguisher, Z8 Starter button, Auto dim rear view mirror w/ Homelink/Compass, PDC, Rear Sun Shade, Euro Gauge Cluster w/oil temp/shift light , Headlight Washers, "Motorsport" Door Handles, CF Grills, French ZKW Fogs, Euro dash bins, Power Lumbar Support is next, Coming e39 M5 interior light, Bimmer Magazine 8/2007
clex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #102
saintse36

1. HuGo - President & Operations Manager of Activities
2. Governor - Team Chef
3. Marv17 - team photographer!
4. lazoh - Hugo's daddy!!
5. DJ Skillz
6. cooljess76 - Chief Mechanic
7. saintse36 (??)
8. clex2

Ok i got some news from my shop that working on my car there working on it still motor is completey out and being upgrade hopefully it out today i have y finguer crossed.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #103
HuGo

Va estar tardado pero cuando este listo agarate los huevos.

I hope someone picks me up

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-25-2008, 11:37 PM   #104
Marv17

dude. ill try to get you. ill probably head out before the caravan gets to leave from getting harold. so then we can meet them up or something. OR how about you just come over friday night and sleep at my place. so its much easier. its up to u man..

-Theta Chi-

Old 04-26-2008, 01:35 AM   #105
the governor

Marv you can crash at my place the night before if you want.

Hugo tell the buyer that you are going to bimmerfest and will pull the charger the day after. If they are a true enthusiast they will understand.

Gino I can't wait to see the 5er!!!