318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 99,239 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 62,197 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,464 Views
View Poll Results: SoCaL Euro Meet List
Im There! 4 100.00%
. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 07-17-2007, 06:48 AM   #1
HuGo

Default SoCal Meet August 11, 2007

Yes of coarse, another meet. Nope this time it wont be at ihop. We are also not going to Angeles Crest nor Malibu. This time we are taking it further, we are heading to San Diego!!!

There's a big SoCal Euro Meet being held on August 11th down at San Diego at the house of the San Diego Chargers "Qualcomm Stadium"

We are going to do our own Caravan to San Diego. Now for this meet, we will have to meet at a point where we all wend up meeting in the same place heading towards the same direction (san diego). It wont be fair for someone to spend the extra gas to go the opposite way then turn around to go the other way. Those who live pretty close to eachother (example, Me and Garik) can go together to meet at the center point. But you guys will have to organize that yourself. But we will all meet at the same place at our center point for us to drive together to San Diego. For this meet, we have to meet at a specific time. We all have to go together to San Diego so we can park together. So with this said, we have to be at the center point at a time.

By this point, we should have our team shirts and stickers so we can represent the Ti's

When:
Saturday August 11th 2007

Event Time:
11am - 4pm

9449 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92108

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=ca&zipcode=

From our last meet at ihop, from ihop to san diego is a 2 hour drive give or take. After looking at mapquest, we will have to go 5 south 107 miles. Unless someone knows of another way to go there better/faster. Anyway, we have to choose a point where we start to drive all together. The event starts at 11am, so we have to meet between 8am to 9am. If we want to have breakfast before we go, then we have to meet earlier.

As for now, its open for ideas. We will have to have a mini meet prior to the event so we can set everything up and have everything planned out.

Here's the link to the event:
http://rsvp.socaleuro.com/rsvp.php

Under group/team put SoCaL 318ti

Use the poll as the rocall list.

UPDATE

Ok here's the plan.....

The checkpoint meet will be at Irvine @ Denny's Its right next to the 5 freeway (which we need to take to san diego anyway)

Time : 8:30 am

So this means be at this location at 8:30. We will hang out and eat. We can eat somewhere else closer (if theres a McDonald's close by) to this location or eat at Denny's. We will be having breakfast around this time.

WE WILL BE LEAVING THIS LOCATION at 9:30am to San Diego. So you have an hour to be late at irvine. Leave earlier if you have to.

Those who live near eachother, you guys can organize with eachother to leave together to Irvine. I know that Garik will be at my house very early and well roll to irvine together and meet everyone else there.

Anyway, be there early so we can all go together to the Euro Meet. I remind we will be leaving at 9:30am. You can always call one of us incase you still decide to go on your own. Maybe you can park with us, or just meet eachother over there. The point is that we want to be parked and be all together in one spot.

Anyway, thats the plan. Sounds easy. See you guys there.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:06 AM   #2
Bobbak

I'm there : )
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
Marv17

Dude. Im asking that day off tomorrow. Let me know when the mini meet is. usually off by 9pm in lakewood (90712). could meet ya guys up somewhere.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:42 AM   #4
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
Dude. Im asking that day off tomorrow. Let me know when the mini meet is. usually off by 9pm in lakewood (90712). could meet ya guys up somewhere.
You better come this time. Say its "Family Related" or something they cant say no too

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
saintse36

i cant make it i have some other thing that are came up will everyone have fun at the euro meet plus there is a big show in pomona on sunday it called extreme model fest i might go to that one i dont know yet but have fun at the SD place
Old 07-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
saintse36

OK HERE IT IS I BE AT THE MEET I HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO GO SO WHERE LEAVING ON SATURDAY RIGHT I WILL BE LEAVING AT 7 30ISH THAT DAY FROM WALNUT SO IF ANY ONE WANT TO MEET THERE LET ME KNOW OK I BE REPERSENTING 318TI AND DTM DRIVEN WILL AT THE SHOW SO WHERE ARE YOU GUY MEETING AT LMK SO I CAN MEET WITH YA OK CANT WAIT TO GO I HAVE A CREW WITH CAMERAS AND ALL OK TTYL PEACE
Old 07-20-2007, 04:59 AM   #7
HuGo

Are you going to go with us your dtm driven?

We still have to pin point a location for us to meet.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 AM   #8
saintse36

both man will 318ti of course we have roll strong
Old 07-20-2007, 06:23 AM   #9
M3_KILL3R

man so this means i only have a little over 2 weeks to get all the things i want to get on the car? damn not enough time lol
Old 07-20-2007, 06:26 AM   #10
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
man so this means i only have a little over 2 weeks to get all the things i want to get on the car? damn not enough time lol
DUDE NO F ING WAY YOUR COMING???????

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-20-2007, 06:28 AM   #11
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
DUDE NO F ING WAY YOUR COMING???????
lmfaooo ur a funny guy hugo FUNNNNNNY.............ya man its not last minute and i got time to get off work....
Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 AM   #12
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
lmfaooo ur a funny guy hugo FUNNNNNNY.............ya man its not last minute and i got time to get off work....
dude im shocked! Im throwing you a party! Hell yea man, you better go, WE GOTTA REPRESENT SOCAL 318TI.ORGERS!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-20-2007, 06:35 AM   #13
M3_KILL3R

lmao ima come for sure this is going to be bomb!! but are we going to get our own spot at the meet? do we have to register or something??
Old 07-20-2007, 06:37 AM   #14
HuGo

I dont know. I think we park as we go. Thats why i want all of us to go at the same time.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-20-2007, 06:38 AM   #15
M3_KILL3R

OHH ic well i registered at the site...and lets get there as early as possible so we can get a good spot! lets leave at like 5am