318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 100,124 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 63,036 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 60,270 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 12-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
wolferj-RIP

Default Free Medical Pot!!!

I have posted before about Free Food and Free parts, but this one takes the prize;

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-pot-giveaway/

I think the last line says it all...

Quote:
ORANGEVALE (CBS) – A Northern California medical marijuana dispensary is going out of business so it’s planning a huge TGIF party — complete with free pot.

The Orangevale dispensary Magnolia Wellness is giving away free marijuana on Friday before it closes its doors indefinitely.

With pressure from the county and federal officials and looming lawsuits, dispensary owners said they’re closing to focus all their attention on the larger medical marijuana fight. And since all this pot has to go somewhere, why not to their 40,000 customers who’ll soon be displaced?

“Everyone who walks through the door, we’re giving them a chance to win free meds,” Steven Lee of Magnolia Wellness said Tuesday.

And they’re doing it with holiday cheer, hosting a party and toy drive to boot. And the plan is not lacking for attention.

“I saw it in the paper this morning,” one woman said. “I mean, if you’re wanting stuff, it’s a good price.”

“I thought they were kidding about that at work,” one man said. “It’s California.”

But it’s no joke. The dispensary is dead serious about only giving marijuana to medical marijuana card holders. And they said customers will have to take their pot to go.

“This party was meant to be in a time patients are facing persecution,” Lee said. “This party was meant to be a happy time.”
James 95 active w/leather interior and sport interior conversion, Vaders, full M-Tech exterior conversion. Now m50 swapped* Eibach sway bars, D2 Coilovers, Depo's w/AE's, blacked-out sides and grills, LeatherZ console and door armrests, 1 series starter button mod, and custom finished Style 5's <--- in this color! Named "Roddy": *M50 6 cyl. swap with fan delete, S50 cams and chip, AFE stage 2 intake, M3 clutch and 11.5 lb Fidanza flywheel, 3.15LSD, battery relocated to rear and complete custom exhaust. Sweet! 97 318ti sport, Alaska Blue, Contours, coilovers, Dove Vaders and custom black/grey interior named "Max" 95 318ti Active in Cosmos, S50 swap in progress... named "Pit" SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
wolferj-RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
teetime4one

Vehicles

ugh, this whole MMJ stuff is craziness.
i know several "Regular Joe's" who have their MMJ cards in order to buy and smoke weed whenever they want. these people are scamming the system and it doesn't even faze them. that's why i think the whole business is a farce and will peter-out eventually.
California is experiencing that right now.
whatever

Sean
1995 Active
teetime4one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
3ONE8

Default Ahem

Its not a scam and its not a farce.
Its our god given right to consume whatever we want and accept the consequences good or bad, its our choice.
We don't throw people in jail for drinking Motor oil yet its Obviously lethal and toxic.
who are you or me to say that a person cant smoke MJ for things like migraines, headaches, nausea ect. are you a doctor?
just because a toke of some MJ doesn't do anything for you it doesn't mean the next person is subject to the same.
All of our physiology are different, and if a toke toke can help with depression, anxiety (which are medical conditions) why would we deny that to a person simply because our beliefs don't approve of it.
MJ has been around for thousands of years, if you would pick up a book you would see that this prohibition is a violation of our first amendment and a counteractive movement that oppresses our civil rights.

P.s I dont smoke
3ONE8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
rochey6957

Vehicles

ya... the boys in blue are probably reading this ad in the newspaper and are planning the raid right now..

***Derek***

^^Lola^^
Pioneer radio/ Pioneer 6-Disk CD Changer/ JBL 601.1 Grand Touring Amplifier/ Bilstein Sport shocks/ Bilstein e36sedan springs/ Green LED Courtesy Lights

Accident Counter: 3...
rochey6957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:57 AM   #5
tiFreak

Vehicles

I sense a political discussion coming on
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
teetime4one

Vehicles

i don't care either way.
i think it does help some...and i think a sh!t ton of idiots are jumping on the "lets get stoned legally" bandwagon....
i'm to fuggin' stupid to know how it all works. and to be honest with ya...i don't give a rats ass. i think it should be legal across the board...why not?
i attended college under a Hoticulture major...i know how to grow anything green...i specialize in golf turf management...but if i know anything, it's GRASS!
i smoked the ganja for a good part of my teens and turned into a mush mouthed moron...so i see how it effects the "normal joe" who slacks at work and looks to me to pull his weight.
there is good in MMJ...but, the people who benifit from it are going to loose their privileges do to these clowns who don't need it but found a legal loophole to obtain it.
whatever

Sean
1995 Active
Old 12-16-2011, 05:06 AM   #7
elchicano

Medical marijuana does have its benefits especially since other drugs are so addictive. There will always be people who ruin it for those who truly need it. The only thing i would like to see is more restrictions on who gets the medical licenses. There are too many people who are using the medical licenses for entertainment instead of a medical uses.

318ti.org on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
elchicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:16 AM   #8
3ONE8

Talking

Hmm it sounds like you and miss marijane used to have a thing?hmm.hmmm.Lol

Idk I guess im more outspoken when it comes to our civil rights. I mean big brother has tried this before with the alcohol prohibition and it failed miserably.its also bred some shady characters that supplied the blackmarket much like the ones we have today supplying americans with pot.

What happens when you legalize?
you neutralize.
Pot becomes a consumer product and suddenly the cartels find themselves competing with a commerce based Market, they loose and file bankruptcy!
weed is taxed and produces major influx into the economy, while simoultaniously advancing in the medical field.

Its like Dead Prez said " I just wanna be free to live my life, to live my only life"
3ONE8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #9
teetime4one

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchicano View Post
Medical marijuana does have its benefits especially since other drugs are so addictive. There will always be people who ruin it for those who truly need it. The only thing i would like to see is more restrictions on who gets the medical licenses. There are too many people who are using the medical licenses for entertainment instead of a medical uses.
my point exactly Dave.
a fine educated explanation by my boy...you're the man!

Sean
1995 Active