318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
Yesterday 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 953,893 Views
looove
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
Last post by RichardBug
04-16-2024 01:18 PM
0 Replies, 1,654 Views
  Share/Bookmark

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
robcarync

Default CALL FROM BMW MANUFACTURING!

hey guys! as some of you may know im studying mechanical engineering at NC State. anyway, my goal for a while has been to get a co op with BMW manufacturing in SC and I have already had my resume sent in and such and today i got two calls from BMW....one from my school's co op/career center scheudling me for an on campus interview with BMW on March 21 and another from a guy in greenville SC wanting to have a phone interview with me after seeing my resume for a possible co op with the interior design department for BMW...where id be testing and designing (or helping real engineers do that) the interior of cars!

I am really excited about hearing back from them and I hope the interview goes alright, but the only problem is I haven't really ever had a real job interview before. as students, we dont really have much on our resumes other than engineering related hobbies and a GPA since we have no practical work experience, so i figure the interview is the best way to get myself known/remembered. so i was hoping some of you older people might have some helpful advice for how to prepare for the most important job interview in my near future. lol my pops told me to give em a 318ti.org calendar with my resume tucked inside by my car.

so yeah im looking for advice and just to tell people cause im excited!!!!

on a side note, i also have a job interview with Frito Lay on Wednesday....lol....far away from BMW but still will give me valuable experience with interviews before I talk to BMW the next week.
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote