Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 989,520 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 03-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #16
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by branden View Post
Looking for a 318ti stock or better exhaust. Must be reasonably quiet.

I'm willing to spend between $200-$400 for the exhaust, shipped.

If you know any reputable places to purchase one from online, please post the link.
i dont know, i think you just SAID youll pay up to 400 dollars on your post here?

Quote:
I would pay $200 for a new stock exhaust, shipped. **** you.
Ok you changed your mine? you went from 400 to 200 and now you telling me F you when i didnt even do anything or say anything bad?

Quote:
Yes, I am. Get out of my thread. Crash your car into a brick wall next time. You are a ****ing kidiot.
Well it really isnt your thread cuz everyone can see it and access it. You cant edit it, so its partly your thread i guess. And whats an kidiot? BTW, i just hope nothing happens to you for saying that sh!t. It sad to wish someone to crash, yet alone when you dont even know the person. Itll come to you one day kid.

Quote:
Turns out that Eberspaecher is OEM. I just bought one for $280 shipped.

It's sad that when I turn to this forum for help, all I get are idiot comments (why hasn't 1996bmw318ti been banned for ****ting on threads like this?) and people trying to rip me off with their rusted-out exhausts so they can buy kid-racer fart-cans. I love how some of you seem to think that noise equates to performance or style. If you wanted a race car, then you should have bought an M3.

End of thread.
Ok tell me EXACTLY what i said that was an idiot comment? All i said to you, that there will be atleast 8 available exhaust you can buy from. (speaking of those who took theres off to put in their stromung ones) Wow sorry for helping. Ill make sure to post on your threads from now ok pumpkin

I have been ban, iirc, like 3x but im here And yes, same user name.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #17
HuGo

Quote:
Looking for a 318ti stock or better exhaust. Must be reasonably quiet.

I'm willing to spend between $200-$400 for the exhaust, shipped.

If you know any reputable places to purchase one from online, please post the link.
Quote:
Not totally, but you did want to charge me over $300 for a used OE style exhaust. Not the greatest deal. I don't care what name is on it or where it's from. I'd rather stick with a new exhaust and have the peace of mind that a weld isn't going to break a month down the road. Nothing against you - thanks but no thanks.

Sorry I ever made a thread about this. I just wasn't expecting the response I got.

If you want to help me out, go ahead and post. If not, then take yourself somewhere else.
Well, you said you were willing to pay 200-400 and no where in your first post it says it had to be new. Get your ojos checked.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:30 PM   #18
Panzer_M

actually a glovebox just cost me 18$ to ship to Nj with FedEX.(9lbs)
I shipped a NiB M3 bumper with DHL for 80$(box was just barely within limits)

Now how much do you think a 21kg(1kg = 2.2lb..46lbs) exhaust would cost to ship...taking in Size(it's still a full cat-back and a couple feet long) and weight. I am here to run a business in new and used parts and still not operate in the Red on transactions. I'm sorry giving stuff away doesn't put money in the bank.
http://www.cfbmw.org/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1
Old 03-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #19
Panzer_M

I said 200$ for the exhaust plus Shipping and I would cap the cost at 280$

not a bad deal for a sports exhaust, for one it's got a fancy **** tip for you chrome guys, and the important part, the size of the piping is infact bigger than stock and not flattened like the OE for better flow.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:33 PM   #20
branden

I never said I didn't believe it cost that much.

I really apreciate your offer, Panzar. I'm sure it's a great exhaust and I know you have a good reputation around here. I just don't want it. No biggie.

I decided I'd rather buy new and have it last that much longer.

About the M3 bit. I meant "sports" car. Okay, the M3 isn't a Ferrari Enzo. You got me there. I seen 600HP turboed M3's on the track on multiple occasions. They aren't exactly on the same level as the economy cars we are driving.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #21
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer_M View Post
actually a glovebox just cost me 18$ to ship to Nj with FedEX.(9lbs)
I shipped a NiB M3 bumper with DHL for 80$(box was just barely within limits)

Now how much do you think a 21kg(1kg = 2.2lb..46lbs) exhaust would cost to ship...taking in Size and weight. I am here to run a business in new and used parts and still not operate in the Red on transactions. I'm sorry giving stuff away doesn't put money in the bank.
you shipped a bumper for 80? Some guy was gonna sell me a bumper cover for 80 bucks with molding and grill, but then the shipping came out to like 110 so i was like no thx. I dont know, i think this guy was hoping to get it shipped for like 10 bucks.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 03-18-2007, 08:38 PM   #22
branden

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI View Post
i dont know, i think you just SAID youll pay up to 400 dollars on your post here?

Ok you changed your mine? you went from 400 to 200 and now you telling me F you when i didnt even do anything or say anything bad?

Well it really isnt your thread cuz everyone can see it and access it. You cant edit it, so its partly your thread i guess. And whats an kidiot? BTW, i just hope nothing happens to you for saying that sh!t. It sad to wish someone to crash, yet alone when you dont even know the person. Itll come to you one day kid.

Ok tell me EXACTLY what i said that was an idiot comment? All i said to you, that there will be atleast 8 available exhaust you can buy from. (speaking of those who took theres off to put in their stromung ones) Wow sorry for helping. Ill make sure to post on your threads from now ok pumpkin

I have been ban, iirc, like 3x but im here And yes, same user name.
I was merely stating a range. That doesn't mean I'll pay $400 for a used stock exhaust. Come on.

kidiot = kid + idiot = you
Old 03-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #23
Panzer_M

it was a un-used M3 bumper(BMW primered only in their grey stuff) had everything but fogs and grill. sold it for 275 + Shipping with DHL(Buyer's choice of shipper..which took me forever to locate since we only have 1 DHL shipper two towns over)

I lost money on the bumper, paid BMW 300 for it..but I paid way less than the dealer was listing it for..so it was a trade off...the 1997 Ti got smashed..I had no needed for the Mtech kit with the purchase of a club sport..so I sold it to make room in the apartment at the time..which was half full of parts and BMW stuff...now the house/garage is like that.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:43 PM   #24
HuGo

Quote:
I was merely stating a range. That doesn't mean I'll pay $400 for a used stock exhaust. Come on.

kidiot = kid + idiot = you
No but you did say your willing to spend 200-400. So if a 400 dollar one came up and you didnt find anything else, youll buy it. Cuz uumm you did say up to 400. But whatever man, you f*cked, and your angry at me for your mistakes.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 03-18-2007, 08:48 PM   #25
Panzer_M

Btw, the main deal with the Stromung is two thing. 1 the pipe is round and larger than the choked OE. 2 The Exhaust is 20lbs or less. The Sound is a bonus. but then I like loud things..Trains, Planes, eh Cars. I also like them to be solid and rock hard suspension wise.

Compared to a 40+ lb system it's a good weight to drop some weight.

Same deal with my 8lb flywheel vs the 27lb dual mass flywheel.

But I do like the sound. but I like the weight savings more..why I am going with 15lb rims, 16lb seats, a big 4 cyl engine over swapping a six. The only thing the Ti has...well the only two things it has natural is a true sport's suspension and it's light..I'm at 2643lbs..and that still needs to go down.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #26
AutoM3otives

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI View Post
No but you did say your willing to spend 200-400. So if a 400 dollar one came up and you didnt find anything else, youll buy it. Cuz uumm you did say up to 400. But whatever man, you f*cked, and your angry at me for your mistakes.
Why don't you just quit already?
He just bought a new one for cheap, OEM too, mind you.
This thread is basically done. He got what he wanted.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #27
Panzer_M

^ I just had Vogtlands again for like a week.

I can't stand the things, but I was given a set.

Btw, what eibach kit? Sports or a Euro Pro-kit?
Old 03-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #28
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoM3otives View Post
Why don't you just quit already?
He just bought a new one for cheap, OEM too, mind you.
This thread is basically done. He got what he wanted.
ive been done till he said F you for no reason.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 03-18-2007, 08:55 PM   #29
AutoM3otives

Mod, please close this.

Panzer, we'll continue in PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #30
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoM3otives View Post
Mod, please close this.
+1

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread