318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
1999 M3 Swap
09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 367,201 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-06-2007, 06:24 AM   #16
HuGo

Yea. A really nice and fun car is gone

You know, before i got the Ti, this exact Integra was the one i was suppose to buy. My dad's friend didnt want to sell it to me. At the time, i was looking for an Integra and got the Ti instead when i saw her. But then the Integra still fell in my house. I still got a joy of driving it. Now its totaled

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:28 AM   #17
M3_KILL3R

ya man really fun car...fast, loud, and handles well. Its ok man cars come and go no worries just as long as your here who cares
Old 08-09-2007, 12:09 AM   #18
HuGo

Here's 3 more pics with the other car.

I dont remember much from that day. I dont remember how her car looked like or how hard the impact the crash was. But today is the first time i see these pics from thursday and Holy Sh!t.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #19
HuGo

Those not in the Socal 318ti group wont be able to post if your trying to since you havent signed up or joined the group.

PM's are welcome.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-09-2007, 05:39 AM   #20
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Those pics are going to save your ass in court. You were clearly in your lane and she was turning. She was required to yield even though the truck didn't. Email those to her insurance company and tell them you want a new car, new teeth and your neck & back hurts. You'll be sportin an M3 in no time.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:45 AM   #21
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Those pics are going to save your ass in court. You were clearly in your lane and she was turning. She was required to yield even though the truck didn't. Email those to her insurance company and tell them you want a new car, new teeth and your neck & back hurts. You'll be sportin an M3 in no time.
I TOTALLY agree with Jess. Even though i hate dealing with insurance and trying to find the most beneficial way of things. This will help you out a lot. Take this out with the insurance company and i guarantee you will love the outcome.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:54 AM   #22
cooljess76

BTW, be sure to mention that both of you had a green light, she didn't have a green arrow. Seriously Dude, you're going to get paid BIGTIIIIIME. Don't settle for anything less than 50k and don't get a lawyer unless you absolutely have to. Lawyers know that you're about to win a huge settlement and they'll do everything they can to rip you off. With your photos of the scene, the vehicles and your injuries, you won't need a lawyer if this goes to court. If you haven't already, go to a doctor while you're still sore and get checked out. Be sure to get a written copy of the medical examination. Be sure to tell him/her about your dizzieness and vomiting because those are sure signs of a concussion. And don't worry about the fact that you didn't go away in an ambulance, whiplash usually doesn't show effects until the next day. Hope you're feeling better, I'm sure you'll feel much better in a couple of months when you're depositing your check from her insurance company into your account ;P
Old 08-09-2007, 08:46 AM   #23
HuGo

Well i already got a lawyer. Im sure she only has liability so 50k is outta the question.

You know what, sh!t happens and at this point i aint trying to be greedy.

All i want is, my teeth fixed, my dad to get his money for his car, and yea maybe a couple of bucks but nothing crazy Just enough for half of the payment to my soon MAYBE to be future E30 M3.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-10-2007, 03:37 AM   #24
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
Well i already got a lawyer. Im sure she only has liability so 50k is outta the question.

You know what, sh!t happens and at this point i aint trying to be greedy.

All i want is, my teeth fixed, my dad to get his money for his car, and yea maybe a couple of bucks but nothing crazy Just enough for half of the payment to my soon MAYBE to be future E30 M3.
Not if I get the e30 m3 it first!!! J/K bro LOL!!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:50 AM   #25
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
Not if I get the e30 m3 it first!!! J/K bro LOL!!!!
Dude you should get it. Sell that scion and get that e30. Then ill buy it off you later for cheaper

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-10-2007, 08:38 AM   #26
cooljess76

Quote:
Dude you should get it. Sell that scion and get that e30. Then ill buy it off you later for cheaper
+1, you should let lazoh trick it out first and then buy it off him when he realizes that he has too many cars
Old 08-10-2007, 08:54 AM   #27
HuGo

I dont even own the car yet and i already have plans for it.

Just a teaser, lets just say ill be making 300+ rwhp

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #28
lazoh

You guys are too funny!!! I'm tempted though!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:33 PM   #29
2ndBimmer

Thumbs up

Quote:

Liability Only means shes SOL on any damage to her car. She is only insured against damage she causes to others up to her coverage limit. She caused you damage, so youre fine.

Looking up the law out in CA:
"Minimum liability insurance requirements for private passenger vehicles (California Insurance Code §11580.1b)
$15,000 for injury/death to one person.
$30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
$5,000 for damage to property. "
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/brochures...cts/ffvr18.htm

So you have to be covered by her insurance for at LEAST 5k on the car and 15k on your medical.
225/50/16's Yokohama Advan S4's
Panasonic 70Wx4 CD/MP3 player + 4x Alpine 6x9's rear
2ndBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #30
cooljess76

You could get more if you go to court. If your damages cost more than her insurance coverage, she is still responsible and obligated to compensate. Her level of coverage shouldn't have any effect on you. I'd ask her if her mouth was injured in the accident, if not, put her to work