318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 973,929 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 04-30-2008, 06:18 AM   #151
the governor

Harold take the ti that way I can keep up.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:42 AM   #152
StealthBimmer

Hugo take the ti one last ride and represent SoCal ti group and 318ti.org. The more ti parked together will make a BIG statement at Bimmerfest. Always good to have a crew driving up and make us ti owners PROUD!

My Ultimate Driving Machines

BMWCCA #369516
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/
Best MA ti meet pics
Recommended tint place
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:47 AM   #153
HuGo

I can represent next year too. This aint the last bimmerfest.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #154
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
I can represent next year too. This aint the last bimmerfest.
You give me a good reason to take the ti and then you dont follow what you preach! The more TIs we take the better, postponed taking your car apart for one day!

I also beleive that you might be doing this so that people beg you to take your car and to make you feel wanted, oh well to each its own!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #155
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
I also beleive that you might be doing this so that people beg you to take your car and to make you feel wanted, oh well to each its own!
...wow

If this is really your concept then i dont know what to tell you other than you're stupid and wrong.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #156
saintse36

So last night was a bad night for me. I sold my TV for new parts for my e34 and i lost my keys to my car and know i am keyless went t o the dealer this morning and i hoping to have a new set by friday. BTW lazoH I will drive the mini if i dont have my key this weekend well hit me up.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #157
thesk8nmidget

if you have a ti take it! make the minority bigger!!

my two pennies
Current- 1995 318ti, sport model, schwartz
thesk8nmidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #158
StealthBimmer

This year you have a bunch of guys driving their ti to the show. Next year you might have 2-3 less since some of them are or might be selling it. See my point? Look at MA crew for example. From the last big meet at least three members sold their ti. Two of them were some really nicely modded ones too.

Well just my opinion but to each its own thinking and choices.
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #159
HuGo

OMG can we stop? Thanks.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 04-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #160
S52Commander

[QUOTE=lazoh;169436]Trip was very hectic but good for business! I'm a bit tired but I will manage, I'm taking the wife to Bimmerfest so that I dont get crap for not being home. My problem now is which car to take???? The ti? the MINI? or the M Roadster? I just don't know and the wife will be taking the X3.

my two cents..... Bring the ti.
S52Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #161
323tiRocketeer

All these words for everyone else?!!! Am I the only one confused by him?!!
Maybe it's the fact that his ti ain't all that?.... The others might even leave him in the dust? Maybe thats what he's worried about?...

Anyway, Harold, take the Ti.

1.) M Roadster = Your sh!t is stock, not even worth it when there will be nicer and better one.
2.) 318ti = You hardly see these anymore, and its going to be rare to see a
group of Ti's are bimmerfest. Plus you got that cali roof.
3.) Mini = yea its fixed up but im sure there will be many mini's there anyway. More than Tis. Brings back that there aren't many Ti's anymore.
Im taking my car apart this week and thats that. Get over it, i aint taking it. If you guys don't want to give me a ride then thats kool whatever. No i aint butt hurt, but you guys FAIL to understand that i am NOT taking my Ti.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I saw last yrs event. Not such a great thing with those scattered TI's. With all these "Ti" meats...going on around town. Where were they come bfest?
323tiRocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:43 PM   #162
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

323tiRocketeer, where in Cali are you located and why haven't I seen you at any of our meets?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #163
HuGo

I dont even see what the big deal is of me not taking my Ti. You guys are making this crap into a big damn issue. And my Ti isn't even all that great. And its not like im the only one in the world who has the last ti. So you guys really need to calm the f*ck down and chill cuz this is pissing me off already. Get it through your heads, the ti isn't going. You guys are harrassing me more than MJ does to lil kids.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 05-01-2008, 03:54 AM   #164
Marv17

its cuz we all want you to take your fu*king ti to the bimmerfest event. : this is all i hear right now You're telling harold to take his ti to represent the ti crowd and because its modded even tho his mini is too. but YOUR not even taking your ti which is also modded. it doesnt make any sense what so ever. why not take it? yeah we understand you need to take it apart, but the whole F-ing project can wait one more weekend. its not like you're gonna be able to finish the whole swap in less than a week. you dont even have everything you need. and im sure the guy who bought it off of you would be cool for another lil bit. if he likes bmw's, ti's, as much as we all do he'll be cool with it im sure. its just like how you give harold a hard time about lil things... soooo... if you take your ti it'll be one more ti going, and thats what you've been saying to harold. so why contradict yourself? (i dunno) But this is real funny. lol. So stop bitching out and take it already. you brag about it all the time. you always tell me im slow cuz i have an auto ti and i dont have a SC! you tell harold you're just too quick. blah blah. all talk buddy. and it doesnt matter if you've raced your ti or driven other ppl's cars. i dont give a rats as*. just end all this and take it. im sure your pops will be pleased taking a break working on it...

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:06 AM   #165
30yrMbr

Vehicles
Default Bimmerfest 2008

I am getting down with all this trash talk on the Bimmerfest meet thread. This is getting crappy.

Where are we going to meet if there is going to be a Ti caravan to the Bmfest? I have directions to hook up with a Z3 caravan to BMfest, if I can't get hooked up with the SoCal Ti dudes.

I will be leaving at o'dark 30 to get to the event in time to get it, only Q is what group do I join up with.

I have been thinking that I should that the M3 Convertible with the 4 sale sign, but taking the Ti would be more economical.

What's the story for May 3rd. is there a meeting place or not?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

R

http://www.318ti.org/gallery/data/54...27_clipped.jpg
30yrMbr is offline   Reply With Quote