318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
1999 M3 Swap
09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 350,308 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-07-2006, 07:37 AM   #1
bmwracerchick

Angry Guys are Cruel...

Not you guys thankfully. I just need to vent a little. I ended a 3 year relationship with my ex over a month ago. I am not going to bash him because I am better then the way he has been acting. Basically he would spy on me, never let me hang out with a guy let alone talk to one without getting jealous and I could hardly hangout with my friends without feeling guilty about it. After he spied on me for the last time I had to end it. I just couldnt handle it anymore, he just couldnt trust me and I never did anything for him to lose that trust though he feels he has. Now he is telling his friends including mine that I cheated on him and that I left him for someone else. :looks around: Um I have been single since, no other guy other then me dating. But that wasnt till after we broke up. But he has been destroying my good name, saying I am a wh*re and a Biatch. He is wishing death on me and saying some really cruel things about my family. He says I havent done a single thing for him and that he threw away everything I ever gave him. He is just acting very immature about all this. I have been with him for 3 years, all 3 of those years he couldnt afford to take me out, he had to fix his car all the time, and I helped him through all his problems. I have never had a problem with the fact that he was poor, that he always worked on the car, and the fact that I had to pay my own way and even his sometimes just to go out. I helped him through all his problems and supported him with everything he did when others laughed at him. I stood up for him when others put him down. I felt like I was the perfect girlfriend honestly. I have made mistakes but who hasnt, nothing though for him to not trust me, and you cant have a relationship without trust. But with him saying things like "if you want to know what a girl will look like, look at her mother, I didnt want to marry a 400lb cow" that is just wrong. My mother is beautiful and I love how I am. You just dont say things like that. I am a very outgoing, smart, and adventurous girl, I didnt want to be held back anymore by someone who just bitches about life all the time, saying the world is against him and that he hates everyone, and just sits at home all day playing video games, working on his car that never runs right and watches cartoons. I am moving on and I havent been happier but he needs to relax. Now when I drive by him on the road he drives aggressively and gives me the finger. I just fear he will do something to my car. It isnt healthy his behavior and it scares me because I still care enough to worry about his well being.

He better not come back on this site and start crap with me or you guys either. Yes he did join and he has posted but he drives a 70 camaro and hates new cars, and doesnt want a 318ti so I know the only reason he joined was to spy on me. m3wannabe is his name on the site.....and he says he did it to share interest with me but didnt tell me he joined, I had to find out and confront him about it. I know what I am saying is a little sketchy, its late and im tried and im trying not to just bash him, so if you confused at all by what im saying im sorry. But yeah thats my situation and thanks for sticking with me if your still reading. At least it explains why I havent talked much on the site, there has been so much going on in my life and I need to go back to those who care about me. I know I always have you guys to talk to, at least I feel like I do.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Sounds like he had outside influences.
Seriously, nothing has changed since I was your age.
Have fun being 'unattached'.
Life goes on and usually for the better.
Your experiences will make you a stronger person.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
1996 328ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #3
davep-uk

definitely. keep your chin up! sounds like you're far better off without him. feel free to moan on the board!

'96 318ti in Montreal Blue :m-tec sideskirts,m-bootspoiler,clear corners & repeaters .m-tech side mouldings, Magnex Exhaust System, leather armrest, F-15 gear Knob, 18" Evo 2's. Not Finished Yet......

http://www.myspace.com/davep_uk
davep-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:05 PM   #4
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Sounds like you deserved better this whole time,sorry about your split up.

If he saying all this crap about you to people just continue being the bigger person. He's the one making himself look like a fool by running his mouth. 97% of the guys out there are jerks but there are a few decent guys out there,you just got to search for them. Enjoy the rest of summer and relax,when the tiems right you'll find a better guy.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #5
Kraln

Make sure he doesn't go after your car in a jealous rage or something...
Old 08-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #6
weezer

Guys are jerks............because they mature 10 years later than women......I just turned 40 last week and I still act like I'm 12............
But for now.....just BE:
Be yourself
Be the bigger person
Be having fun by yourself
Be single and embrace it
Be, be, be................whatever you want to be........
You're better off without a jerk like HIM.
have a great summer and moan all you want here....at least I'll read yours.
Good luck

1997 318ti, Hellrot (Bright Red), Dinan Stage 2 Chip
16x7 OEM sport Wheels/X-Brace/Custom Strut Brace/Cold Air Intake/M-Tec Steering Wheel/Koni Adjustable FrontShocks/ Bilstein Sport Rear Shocks /H&R Sport Springs/Custom fabricated strut tower brace/Rear Strut brace, Stromung Exhaust
Future Mods: E46 17" wheels or Kosei K-1 17x8.5s
weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:54 PM   #7
aparatchik

Sounds like the boy (can't really call those actions those of a man) has some unaddressed insecurities... or at least some challenges ahead of him in learning how to communicate. Then again, what do I know... I'm divorced!
aparatchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:06 AM   #8
nz318ti

I hear what your saying and I totally agree as I am going throught the same thing. What I have learnt is that no matter how perfect a partner I am or what I do, he will never change unless he wants to, and it is a two sided thing in a relationship and if you are unbalanced then its time to move on, so good on you. Just remember that people who truly know and love you will know that he is talking rubbish and as the old saying goes "its better for people to think you're stupid, than to open you mouth and prove it."

If you're really worried about your car you might want to go to the police and get a restraining order or what ever you have over there to keep him away from you and yours.
nz318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:13 AM   #9
Panzer_M

yea, def keep the car out the breakup.

best bet if there is a fight go inside where the Ti can't hear you

fights make Ti(s) sad.
http://www.cfbmw.org/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1
Panzer_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:36 AM   #10
StealthBimmer

You did the right thing and move on. There are always better catches out there if you take the time to find that special someone. You are always welcome here even though most of us are male. Always have an open ear for you...

My Ultimate Driving Machines

BMWCCA #369516
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/
Best MA ti meet pics
Recommended tint place
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:41 AM   #11
azca

is your ex-bf 15 years old? get a man
azca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 06:22 AM   #12
bmwracerchick

lol thanks everyone, you guys are so great! I will keep everyone posted if he continues his lunatic ways. and I dont want to make the ti sad lol.

azca....unbelievably he is 20.....though he acts 13. The world is against him and he has nothing but negative things to say. Even his friends he would put down and bad mouth when they didnt agree with him on something or were there to help him. But when they actually were on his side of things then they were the best people in the world. I just hope one day everyone sees him for who he is before its too late.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:19 AM   #13
ChItalian1027

Vehicles

sorry for ur break up!! that is a really SH!TY THING!! u should get a restraining order on him!!

WTB: HELLROT RED CLUB SPORT

95 ti sold but staying in the family.
ChItalian1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:38 PM   #14
parttimer

This may sound redundant, but the more you let him bother you the more he wins. Find a good set of people (friends) to hang out with and wash yourself of the situation. Its hard to do, but there are lots of us that have done it.

There is always an ear here.

parttimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:05 PM   #15
azca

You seem to be smart/cute/fun girl. I am sure you will find someone who will love you and treat you right

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracerchick View Post
azca....unbelievably he is 20.....though he acts 13. The world is against him and he has nothing but negative things to say. Even his friends he would put down and bad mouth when they didnt agree with him on something or were there to help him. But when they actually were on his side of things then they were the best people in the world. I just hope one day everyone sees him for who he is before its too late.
azca is offline   Reply With Quote