318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Interior and ICE

Notices

Interior and ICE For all interior and In Car Entertainment discussion.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 990,355 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 07-12-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Take it easy there guy. No need to come unglued. Steven is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. This site is based on people's opinions, suggestions and willingness to help one another. You posted this as a "feeler" thread which isn't as formal as "for sale" or "WTB" thread. As others have pointed out, the red millpoint interiors are not common and MOST people who do have them consider them a coveted item. This is just an observation from members who have been here for a while. Seats and door panels are big heavy items that not many people would be willing to ship. Your chances of finding a local trade are slim at best and even so, you could probably expect to add a significant chunk of cash on your end. It'd be like asking someone to trade a set of stock alloys for a rare set of aftermarket 3 piece wheels. Anyway, I was just trying to help. Won't let it happen again
Old 07-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
slow_ti

Steve... your a &/@$;?:@@/!/@/!/@. I wouldn't listen to Steve, it's not like he knows anything about Ti's or anything.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #18
JdevTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Take it easy there guy. No need to come unglued. Steven is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. This site is based on people's opinions, suggestions and willingness to help one another. You posted this as a "feeler" thread which isn't as formal as "for sale" or "WTB" thread. As others have pointed out, the red millpoint interiors are not common and MOST people who do have them consider them a coveted item. This is just an observation from members who have been here for a while. Seats and door panels are big heavy items that not many people would be willing to ship. Your chances of finding a local trade are slim at best and even so, you could probably expect to add a significant chunk of cash on your end. It'd be like asking someone to trade a set of stock alloys for a rare set of aftermarket 3 piece wheels. Anyway, I was just trying to help. Won't let it happen again
Maybe he is to his friends, but to new guys it appears he's a condescending prick. I signed up here with respect so I can start to give back after everything I've learned from this site for my new Ti - people who are ALL of you, not just the guy making money off of you with sponsored advertising. What kind of a moron acts like a prick to members who make his site what it is?

Look, clearly I took the high road until he lost his sense of humor, but apparently Southern style is the order regardless. So fu*k it... Real southerners say fu*k you to authoritarian, condescending pricks, and he's one. I had a lot of respect for you and this site, but it's just another forum with a collection of assh*les. So fu*k him and I hate to say it but fu*k you too...
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #19
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTi View Post
Maybe he is to his friends, but to new guys it appears he's a condescending prick. I signed up here with respect so I can start to give back after everything I've learned from this site for my new Ti - people who are ALL of you, not just the guy making money off of you with sponsored advertising. What kind of a moron acts like a prick to members who make his site what it is?

Look, clearly I took the high road until he lost his sense of humor, but apparently Southern style is the order regardless. So fu*k it... Real southerners say fu*k you to authoritarian, condescending pricks, and he's one. I had a lot of respect for you and this site, but it's just another forum with a collection of assh*les. So fu*k him and I hate to say it but fu*k you too...
Dude welcome to the forum. You have very thin skin to get all worked up over this and start throwing out the FaQu's. I have a good suggestion... Why don't you chill and try not to be such a jackass or visit another forum like Bf.C

John Smith
Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #20
black98

Quote:

Hey now the org is the best place to be and get good or even great information about our cars. Steven is very cool and he knows his stuff and so does Jess no need to start saying bad things about these two guys. My 2 cents

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #21
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996 318ti NY View Post
Uhm, You do realize that is the Forum owner?

lol
That should have nothing to do with anything.
Everyone knows I've always been pretty easy going here.
I consider this forum everyone's here. It's a community.
We don't always get along but this thread really has taken a turn. Had to check that it wasn't that other forum.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
Old 07-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #22
juan.manjarres

Vehicles

Quote:

Does the ti.org still do age checks? If so how did this kid make it in here? This type of behavior shouldn't be permitted in here, just ban the kid.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #23
elchicano

I actually did not see any disrespect from Steven, except for a little bit of sarcasm. Believe me there could have been other opinions that would not have been as nice. You asked for opinions with this feeler thread and you got them. Take them all into consideration and then make your decision on the interior swap. If you continue to with your attitude you wont get much help.

318ti.org on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
Old 07-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
1996 328ti

Vehicles

Quote:
I don't want to reply anymore on the subject. If he's unproductive in threads like this routinely I won't waste time contributing.
If you should decide to start a new thread, go ahead.

Changed my mind.
Banned. I don't think we have any need for someone who's email address is ****off@****off.com.
If anyone thinks I'm wrong. PM me.\

Changed my mind again.
Unbanned. We'll see what happens in the future.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org

Last edited by 1996 328ti; 07-13-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Closed Thread